Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Know what pokemon will hatch from the mystery egg

Majorawrath

Question

Hello everyone,

I've seen many times that there is a way to know what pokemon will hatch from mystery egg as soon as the file is created. But i was wondering how to check it, since the only option seems to be to check with the debug mod, but i couldn't find it and i don't know which pokemon correspond to the number of the variable. I was wondering if someone could help me with that issue? Thank you all!

4 answers to this question

A quick forum search could get you the answer here
https://www.rebornevo.com/forums/topic/55570-mystery-egg-variable/?tab=comments#comment-934531

But I'll copypaste you the info you specifically asked for:
Variable 228

1. mareanie
2. staryu
3. togepi
4. sneasel
5. shroomish
6. gastly
7. axew
8. a-vulpix
9. pawniard
10. phantump
11. drilbur
12. cottonee
13. vulpix
14. elekid
15. starly
16. rockruff
17. larvesta
18. azurill

EDIT: It's also to my understanding that the variable isn't set in place until your character actually first set foot in the grand hall. So you can save just before following Victoria in the building and skip having to do the whole character creation and train crash bit each time. Granted, Mystery Egg is a bit too far along the plot to just reload the file if it's not the right one. But you could possibly use it to check on some of the earlier random event mons like Espurr/Minncinno, Ziggazoon/Pachrisu, Joltik/Grubbin

On 7/20/2021 at 8:10 AM, Majorawrath said:

Thank you very much for your answer!

DO you think its fine for the game stability if i change that variable with the debug mod, and then put back the regular script file ?

make sure to reset the moves on the egg as well

It should be fine