The Champion part 2 and The Great Atrocious Calamity Storm 9 

Cerulean

Hi everyone I'm back with another 2 in 1 theory. Let's get to it.

When the ritual was completed two stones revealed themselves which are the Light stone and the Dark stone.

And she was attacked by Madame X and she had to a prosthetic arm which was made my dark shards. When Aevium was still recovering from the calamity and she heard that Reborn City had a pokemon league and she knew if she did the same at Aeviun she could protect the region from Madame X she made connections with others and trained them if they weren't strong enough and then the first half of the Elite 8 was formed when it was completed she recruited the top three students at Axis High to become her assistant and scouts and they scouted to find the 18 potential Gym Leaders.

News of the league spread all over the world then she was worried that Madame X took down the leaders and won everything that she created would be destroyed and in order to prevent it from happening she built the Aevium League in secret alongside the original Elite 4. When they finished, she recruited four more Elite members and designated them as Gatekeepers. Once all four Gatekeepers are defeated the league would appear. 

Madame X attacked Alamissa and the true objective was to kill the Champion of the Aevium League. And turns out Celine is alive in her garden we see Celine encased in the Preservation Crystal which preserves her body while slowly healing her wounds which she was carrying from a spring found in Evergreen Forest and with Celine currently recuperating Alexandra is the current Champion. 

Alexandra and Damien's father knew that it would come back in the form of Nim. Their father said " The wretched storm will return, and it will curse us with its presence with a sign. " so the and Nim appeared from the dark core saying to the MC " Watch Out!" (Does this means that the MC and Num met before?) and she was screaming " I can't. " She can't control something the darkness inside her maybe and she became something else and they said wind and Alexandra and Damien started to battle Storm 9 when they defeated the storm Nim gained control and she shouted " Please stop fighting." the council came to their decision and voted to have Nim executed. But now that Nim has become Lorna she became unhinged and the weather started acting up.

This concludes my two theories, don't hesitate to comment down below. See you

• Like 1