Just a Pirate dropping in!

Sanji

Hello mates!

New to this, found out accidentaly about this Reborn project while I was searching stuff about pokemon, which is actually one of my dreams regarding Pokemon ==A game where you are not a silly child who just goes with a Ratata and his starter and beats the Elite Four==

I've been playing pokemon since the classiscs Red and Blue and well... I just went on with it untill the current releases.

As about me, I am just your friendly nabor pirate (Though I probably should be more like a pirate! Arghhh) :P

What can I say, just keep up the good work. Looking forward to what this awesome project becomes... Considering the amount of content and the fact that we have just 7 badges till now... damn! *Dreams with open eyes*

Cheers! :D

Ahoy matey!

Welcome to the forums!

Hi there! Welcome to reborn.

If you have any sanity, please place it in the incinerator before entering, you wont be needing that here.

Now, now, sanity is not like a Companion Cube

Quite glad it isn't - Can you imagine having to drag a sanity cube around all day? Well, perhaps not. Nobody here is all that sane...

Welcome to the family! I am Shushup(summoner's name on LoL) or ZoroarkMS(by youtube/mainly things I use)

Bored, but want to keep playing Pokemon Reborn? Try this http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4560

Need Pokemon? Here ya go http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4737