I can't load my save of V12

Aegimuku

I know I already ask help in the development blog of the V13, but I don't find something to help me

When I start the game on the V12, the game finds 3 saves (my 2 saves of Rejuvenation and the one of Reborn)
But when I start the game on the V13, the game doesn’t find any of the saves, only asks me to start a new game.
And when I want to start from one of my saves directly in the game, it doesn’t work either.
I didn’t change the original position of the saves, and the game never had these problems before. 
So it’s impossible for me to start from my save that I had in the v12 of the game
Can someone help me with it? Tell me which commands I should use? I really don’t know what to do.
Sorry again for the inconvenience 

9 hours ago, Aegimuku said:

I know I already ask help in the development blog of the V13, but I don't find something to help me

When I start the game on the V12, the game finds 3 saves (my 2 saves of Rejuvenation and the one of Reborn)
But when I start the game on the V13, the game doesn’t find any of the saves, only asks me to start a new game.
And when I want to start from one of my saves directly in the game, it doesn’t work either.
I didn’t change the original position of the saves, and the game never had these problems before. 
So it’s impossible for me to start from my save that I had in the v12 of the game
Can someone help me with it? Tell me which commands I should use? I really don’t know what to do.
Sorry again for the inconvenience 

I think you might want to move your rejuv saved game/files to a new folder in your users-> saved games location and then try again. Also try to keep different games separate as it can get messy! 

14 hours ago, Frostilicious said:

I think you might want to move your rejuv saved game/files to a new folder in your users-> saved games location and then try again. Also try to keep different games separate as it can get messy! 

It works! I moved the save name "Game", because my save is the save slot 1, and I put in the folder of the save for the game, and now, I can play the V13 with my save! Thank you so much

• Like 1