A farfetch'd introduction

Aerys

Hey all, im new as you can probably guess.

A friend of mine pointed me here and the place seems pretty cool. Will hopefully have the game up and running soon, then I shall conquer this new region with fire and blood. (If your picking up on these references then your now my favourite ;) )

A few quick Q's does this forum effect in game much/at all? I see things for rupees and buying stuff, yet to read up on how it all works though.

I suppose a bit about myself is in order:

I only started competitive pokemon a couple months ago, Ive been playing on Pokemon Showdown where I eventually joined a league as a normal trianer then gym leader. To me normal pokes are the shit... My only complaint about them is that theres not many that look particularly badass lol xD

My dream is to one day make offensive Blissey a thing.

Also I kinda havent played any of the pokemon games beyond diamond/pearl, but im not a genwunner :P

Welp, I dunno what else to stick in here so Ill wait for one of you lot to reply. Ill probably have a million new questions by then lol xD

Cya round!

~Aerys

post-42950-0-38999200-1380871635_thumb.jpg

HAIL TO THE BIDOOF GOD!!!!

Hello there! I'm really quite new here too, so I guess I can't really answer many questions you might have, but I can at least tell you to run while you still have a chance welcome you to the forums!

Welcome! And offensive blissey can totally be a thing, it just isn't as easy. with serene g race and actually decent sp.atk shadow ball having a 40% chance to lower sp.def and ice beam having a 20% chance to freeze, i'm sure you can find a time fir it to be helpful. possibly against physical set up switch ins that want to make your blissey run away like a sissy, such as gyarados or scizor or salamence. (depending on the coverage moves you give your blissey) Make it happen! Let your dreams come to life! And enjoy your stay at reborn.