Game stops working after fighting Goomink

Rozetheeuwu

I started the Goomink quest and went to fight goomink, but after I beat him the game justs stops working? Like the music still goes on and rain animation still plays but I can't do anything. Can't walk, can't interact with anything, can't open the menu, I'm just stuck.

3 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

Update, right after I posted this I tried again, but this time I talked to goomink from a different position (I stood infront of him instead of next) and now it works... So problem resloved, I guess

I think that's a tile issue. Something similar happened to me at Shelly's gym in reborn. I was standing next to the bookcase when I triggered the cutscene, before they moved to the orphanage and I was suddenly stuck inside the bookcase, unable to do anything. Just to be on the safe side, try to keep a back-up save file to go back to in case something similar happens in the future. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Frostilicious said:

I think that's a tile issue. Something similar happened to me at Shelly's gym in reborn. I was standing next to the bookcase when I triggered the cutscene, before they moved to the orphanage and I was suddenly stuck inside the bookcase, unable to do anything. Just to be on the safe side, try to keep a back-up save file to go back to in case something similar happens in the future. 

Will do, I have another problem now though. Can you maybe help me with that if you want? I just got finished collecting all the stamps for the department story and I should be able to go to the 8th floor but the game says I only have six despite that being having all seven stamps.

8 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

Will do, I have another problem now though. Can you maybe help me with that if you want? I just got finished collecting all the stamps for the department story and I should be able to go to the 8th floor but the game says I only have six despite that being having all seven stamps.

I've never heard of this before.. I'll post a thread where you can double check if you've actually done all the events needed to obtain all the stamps released so far. If it remains an issue, I suggest making a separate post about it, as I have no clue.. 

On 7/6/2021 at 4:32 AM, Rozetheeuwu said:

Yo

I had this problem as well and it did not end well and was not fixed. I also collected 7 stamps but the game said you have 6 stamps. OHHH I Almost forgot DONT DASH TO THE 8TH FLOOR NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS. The game will crash. This was my fault. I did not saved the game when i reached grand dream city. Soooo I had to start again from the Beating the steel gym leader.

SOOOO

DONT DO THAT AND YOU WILL BE ANGRY LIKE ME