The Ultimate Challenge

Kamado

Dont know if you saw my other thread but i was asking what two starters two pick for an two pokemon starter Challenge(Permadeath).I have failed once but i will use the debugger too keep my ivs the same and i will bug in evs because i could ev train but, then i would have to use lots of common candies so no, but other wise nothing else will be changes, and same abilities too so if you like stuff like this stick arround!408283557_ScreenShot2021-06-23at8_03_57PM.thumb.png.df592febff02165a9a53a2318d188cc3.png.0dcf17ca2798874fd4c77e047d93615f.png

1728807956_ScreenShot2021-06-23at8_01_50PM.thumb.png.57eeb7cc9956505df787f7e04dc86cc6.png

I will be posting updates on this thread so look out for that, Probally on or two uploads a day.If you want i will share the battles you want too see when i do them.I wil record the gym leader, rival and the bigger battles,Sigmund, solaris and so on you get it.

Hello Every body, I have did the All the way up to the first gym and recorded the battle in the factory and first gym, did not record fern because( I had torch with ember).Any ways though this was actually very easy, the first gym was very easy, I used mu bronze at the beginning to faint some of the opponents then came in with combusken and fainted the rest with double kick.Again I have the videos so if you want to see, the tell me.

Edited by Kamado

Alas, I have beat the second gym leader, bomber swept through and broker helped just enough to wear it was easy as pie.(Also I have the recordings of that and cain but Fern was forgotten again but I swept hi with Bomber)

Honestly this is a lot easier then I expected, the only thing that unerves me is permadeath, I could very easily do this without that, but with it its very bothering but fun, I'm glad I came up with this challenge!

I don't now if anyone classifies this as cheating, but I leveled my starter conusken too 36 to evolve and got blacken and used common candy to reduce level. Any ways I just blasted through team meteor, forgot to record both battles but sparkling aria wiped the second battle with zel, and the other guy.I accidentally killed my blacken with sparkling aria but it ones hotted everything except espionage and Pulse tangos, not at Cory but that was crazy.

6 hours ago, Siv said:

Common candies aren't cheating :D Would classify debugging EVs as cheating though, at least before friendship berries and power items.

What's permadeath mean in this context?

I only debugged evs so i dont have to spend hours maxing them(i would have)and permadeath means if i black out i restart my save file.