OoC:// Character Pictures (Order and Pick-up)

Skullkin

Ever have trouble finding a picture that looks anything like your character? Too lazy/afraid of viruses to search the vast internet sea for that one reference picture that may or may not exist? Well look no further!

As a fellow roleplayer, I will be taking requests for humanoid character pictures. (IE: Humans, vampires, demons, angels, werewolves, fairies, witches, etc. ) I might also do certain animals too, depending on how successful this is. But for now, let's just stick to human characters.

Using the Sims 3 and a shitload of CC, I will take your character description, create a sim tailored to your specifications, and upload photos of them onto my dA here:

http://ravnos2.deviantart.com/

I'll take one request per person at a time, so that I don't get bogged down with picture requests. Also, note that The Sims 3 is a very glitchy, laggy, easy-to-crash game, so patience will be necessary on both of our parts.

Remember: The more detailed your character description, the closer the results will resemble what you want your character to look like. If you are unsatisfied with the results, please tell me how I can make it better for you and I'll redo it. ^^

Examples of my work below:

kael_by_ravnos2-d6ofbce.jpgskull_by_ravnos2-d6g49hl.jpg

Ya know what, why not give this a go. So my character will be Kyoko Yuki, 5' 3'' with long silver hair, purple eyes and she's moe/kawaii/cute. As for clothes I'm no fashion expert or even know what goes with what so I'll let you decided what would look good on her, but just make it look cute if you can.

If you need me to be more descriptive don't hesitate to ask.

YAAY!! SOMEONE TAKES ME UP ON MY OFFER!!!

I'll get it done asap!

And yeah, a little more description would be nice...skin color? specific length to where her hair (curly/straight?) stops? Age-range?

Holycrapwheredidthatraincomefrom?! o_o

Meh, I'm bored, so...let's see what you've got :P

Female, Brown eyes, medium length pink hair with a forward bob, peach-coloured skin (or yellowish if that's impossible), Asian facial construction, relatively short in stature, minimal muscle mass, white long-sleeved V-neck pullover with an open light green vest and light pink blouse underneath, pleated blouse of same colour as vest. Shoes are light brown, covered top, flat base. Besides the specified colours, other pastel colours are fine for other parts of her attire. Bonus points for a green floral hairclip and heart-themed choker & bracelets.

Let's see what you're capable of xD

Wut_o_127923.jpg

Are we talking a hot pink or a light pink, or maybe a dark unsaturated pink similar to Kael's picture, only with pink instead of green?

Now that I'm re-reading your description, it strikes me that this sim sounds awfully similar to your avatar...is that intentional? :3

Edit: when you say Asian facial structure, are we talking narrow eyes and such, or more anime-ish?

Edited by Skullkin

Wut_o_127923.jpg

Are we talking a hot pink or a light pink, or maybe a dark unsaturated pink similar to Kael's picture, only with pink instead of green?

Now that I'm re-reading your description, it strikes me that this sim sounds awfully similar to your avatar...is that intentional? :3

Edit: when you say Asian facial structure, are we talking narrow eyes and such, or more anime-ish?

Light pink, yes it's intentional, and narrower eyes, sharper features, but not a snake with slitted eyes thx

Okay~! ^^

Only one problem....After searching throughout all my female adult clothes, I've come to realize that I have no pullovers like you mentioned...I have this weird sweater thing with a spaghetti strap tank top on top, but other than that, bogus.

Okay~! ^^

Only one problem....After searching throughout all my female adult clothes, I've come to realize that I have no pullovers like you mentioned...I have this weird sweater thing with a spaghetti strap tank top on top, but other than that, bogus.

Okay, then go with white v-neck blouse with pale green undershirt. Lose the vest.

• 2 weeks later...

well since i suck at drawing then wynaut

the character have really short black hair and white skin,uses a black hoodie and black pants and 2 gloves so nobody see wahts actually on his body and he uses a gasmask since he dont like exposion his dark past and truth

his name is Warthok and he is 20th years old

Alright let's see you get one of Jory.

Height: 5'9"

Build: slim but athletic

Skin: a pale peach-brown

Eyes: blue-gray

Clothes: a chestnut brown leather bomber jacket (light-medium weight), green-blue shallow v-neck tshirt with that American Apparelesque color fading, dark navy jeans (slim not skinny) that are cuffed over the tops of a pair or navy blue high top Converse sneakers.