Regarding theEvnets that the Story is Based of

GGLL

Having read the Somethingawfyl's playthrough because I was bored, I wanted to ask the Old League's Reaction regarding the story. 

Considering the fact that this game's story is based of real life events, I wanted to know whether the developers had asked for input by the Old Leaders regarding the portrayal of the events that hapenned in the story (if they gave the okay to include them and how) ? I remember that this wasn't the only interpentation of the Reborn League, since there was also an old webcomic, but that has disappeared. 

Also, knowing that some of the leaders were still around during the game's conception, how did they react to the game and the way the events were portrayed ? Are some of them still around ? 

I'd like to clarify that I'm not trying to sound disrespectful. I was just curious about the input of the old members who were around during the development of this game, namely the Old Roleplayers. 

Hello!

So I think this link might inform you, to an extent:

https://amethystblack.tumblr.com/post/636570744827133952/hi-im-literally-in-love-with-reborn-i-remember

Also I advise you to check out Ame's Tumblr for more info, I think she has answered questions like these in much detail, although I couldn't find them because they were soooo old :(

[TW: mentions of suicide, death]

I seriously did not know that the Reborn League existed in real life, and I decided to do my research after seeing your question...and this has shocked me to the core, especially the fact that Corey committed suicide in irl and Kiki succumbed to a disease. (r.i.p them both)

All things considered, your question has also made me curious, so be sure to share anything you come up with your own research ;)