It's 3am and I realize...I plum done gone daggone did it now...

Random life update no one asked for, but I am alive...I think. 

Covid fucking sucks. 

Wow, my first update to these forums in a while and I say that? Guess I should elaborate a little.

I realized that I haven't posted anything in...*checks watch* over a year? But, I have had shit thrown at me that few could predict. So, I'll start where I left off. 

The end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 was possibly the worst stretch of months in my life. I remember posting on my story about my laptop completely breaking. I have tried to post things through my phone, but my phone doesn't like this site... so I was stuck not being able to put my creative ideas to use. Then I doomed us all. I said on my story thread how I hoped that Coronavirus wouldn't become a thing in the states...Well.....we see how THAT worked out. Between quarantine and the near endless stupidity of some people, I lost a majority of my income. I've had health issues my entire life, and I am susceptible to various community spread illnesses..mainly Bronchitis. So me working in a hospital during a global pandemic wasn't going to end well for anyone. I managed to avoid covid for a while, but I still had medical emergencies pop up. Between the months of July and August, I had a colonoscopy preformed with biopsies taken. Those tissue samples came back positive for cancer. However, because of the massive tear in my colon, it was determined that these rapidly mutating cells I had were caused by said tear...not because that they were actual cancer. Bad, but that could of been far worse. 

Fast forward to January 2021. Myself and my mother finally contract Covid....

Fuck. Covid.

Because of my medical training, we were able to avoid the hospital. Though...It's sad when the best chance of avoiding the hospital is having a lot of neurological issues. Constantly falling down, forgetting words...just generally unable to function. It also doesn't help that when we going through the initial period of Covid, the cold snap from hell hit Texas. Being buried under 4 1/2 feet of ice and snow while dealing with covid is not my idea of a fun time. We are STILL dealing with the symptoms of Covid 2 months later.

One positive thing though... I have a new laptop. So, I will be re-writing my story. 

I think that's it for now. Cheers

-Shadow 

12 minutes ago, Shadow Rysing said:

Random life update no one asked for, but I am alive...I think. 

Covid fucking sucks. 

Wow, my first update to these forums in a while and I say that? Guess I should elaborate a little.

I realized that I haven't posted anything in...*checks watch* over a year? But, I have had shit thrown at me that few could predict. So, I'll start where I left off. 

The end of 2019 and the beginning of 2020 was possibly the worst stretch of months in my life. I remember posting on my story about my laptop completely breaking. I have tried to post things through my phone, but my phone doesn't like this site... so I was stuck not being able to put my creative ideas to use. Then I doomed us all. I said on my story thread how I hoped that Coronavirus wouldn't become a thing in the states...Well.....we see how THAT worked out. Between quarantine and the near endless stupidity of some people, I lost a majority of my income. I've had health issues my entire life, and I am susceptible to various community spread illnesses..mainly Bronchitis. So me working in a hospital during a global pandemic wasn't going to end well for anyone. I managed to avoid covid for a while, but I still had medical emergencies pop up. Between the months of July and August, I had a colonoscopy preformed with biopsies taken. Those tissue samples came back positive for cancer. However, because of the massive tear in my colon, it was determined that these rapidly mutating cells I had were caused by said tear...not because that they were actual cancer. Bad, but that could of been far worse. 

Fast forward to January 2021. Myself and my mother finally contract Covid....

Fuck. Covid.

Because of my medical training, we were able to avoid the hospital. Though...It's sad when the best chance of avoiding the hospital is having a lot of neurological issues. Constantly falling down, forgetting words...just generally unable to function. It also doesn't help that when we going through the initial period of Covid, the cold snap from hell hit Texas. Being buried under 4 1/2 feet of ice and snow while dealing with covid is not my idea of a fun time. We are STILL dealing with the symptoms of Covid 2 months later.

One positive thing though... I have a new laptop. So, I will be re-writing my story. 

I think that's it for now. Cheers

-Shadow 

You're not the only one who thinks that Covid sucks. I really hate that Covid, too. 😠