anyone willing to trade me a King's rock ?

blackicemanu

so i havent picked it up for a while but discided to give it another go with a Rain team
 saw that i could get poliwags at belrose mansion but forgot to consider that king's rock is a Dept store item
so flash forward, i caught one (severely underleveled I might add) and i just realized my folly 
so i would very much apreciate one , so i dont have to wait till restoration to get a drizzler 
also i wouldnt mind any suggestions for my team cos it is the first such endeavor im undertaking (in all my previous playthroughs i just caught what worked :p)

my team is currently 
swampert 
ludicolo
pikachu (hoping to alola it)
seismitoad
Toxicroak 
and just got a severely underleveled poliwag 

i want to get a kingdra(instead of ludicolo or seismitoad) but apart from that i dont know what other changes i'd make for the late game

p.s. i wouldnt mind a dragonscale for kingdra as well :p

1 hour ago, blackicemanu said:

so i havent picked it up for a while but discided to give it another go with a Rain team
 saw that i could get poliwags at belrose mansion but forgot to consider that king's rock is a Dept store item
so flash forward, i caught one (severely underleveled I might add) and i just realized my folly 
so i would very much apreciate one , so i dont have to wait till restoration to get a drizzler 
also i wouldnt mind any suggestions for my team cos it is the first such endeavor im undertaking (in all my previous playthroughs i just caught what worked :p)

my team is currently 
swampert 
ludicolo
pikachu (hoping to alola it)
seismitoad
Toxicroak 
and just got a severely underleveled poliwag 

i want to get a kingdra(instead of ludicolo or seismitoad) but apart from that i dont know what other changes i'd make for the late game

p.s. i wouldnt mind a dragonscale for kingdra as well :p

Hey there, 

I could give you both if you want