Updating multiple save files

Mpatzinas

(hope I posted this in the right place)

I have 3 save files that I can play simultaneously (I copied the Pokemon Reborn folder but added a number in the Game.ini file (2 for the second save and 3 for the third save)

I want to update the game but I am wondering what I can do to update all 3 of my game files. Do I just copy the new folder 3 times?

Also, the reason I want to update the game is I want to use the change weather mod. But when I start the game it either crashes or says that the mod is not compatible with episode 18.2

Anyone know what I can do?

31 minutes ago, Mpatzinas said:

(hope I posted this in the right place)

I have 3 save files that I can play simultaneously (I copied the Pokemon Reborn folder but added a number in the Game.ini file (2 for the second save and 3 for the third save)

I want to update the game but I am wondering what I can do to update all 3 of my game files. Do I just copy the new folder 3 times?

Also, the reason I want to update the game is I want to use the change weather mod. But when I start the game it either crashes or says that the mod is not compatible with episode 18.2

Anyone know what I can do?

You don’t do anything with the old saves. Just download the updated game and run it.