LF: Turtwig, Froakie, Tepig

Gham

[Edit: this was a useless post for some reason I thought some would be impossible to get since ive advanced in the story so far but in 10 minutes got Tepig and Turtwig and only need 23 more pokemon for frogie so i mean wow im lazy]

Hey friends!

Gham here and Im almost done getting all the starter eggs for Episode 17 post game BUT am having super trouble finding Turtwig, Froakie, and Tepig. Positing this here because before I go looking for youtube video guides (which i hate doing cause i like discovering things for myself) cause maybe yall can make my life easier. Thanks. Also currently breeding and hatching for a perfect IV Bagon so like ill trade a almost perfect lvl.1 Bagon w dragon dance if u like.

4 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

Turtwig you can get from one of the games at Agate Circus, Froakie you get as the reward for 300 Pokemon in your dex in Agate City, and you can find Tepig if you mess around with the Strength boulders in Pyrous Mountain for long enough.

in hindsight i thought it was impossible to get some but ya i already got two...thanks stranger