The Archetype Part 2

Cerulean

Hey Rejuv fans, I'm with another theory which involves the archetype 

For those who are new to this I'll remind you 

A being appeared and created the pokemon world. That being was called in today's world of pokemon Arceus. Arceus created Vitus and Nymeria. Vitus left Arceus' side an started the dark side and then Nymeria was left on the side of good and light.

Arceus transformed into an item called the "The Archetype" Nymeria used the Archetype as a last resort to end the first pokemon war

After the battle for the Jewel of Life at the Skyview on Eclysia Pyramid  Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice came together and become the mark of the Archetype. The real archetype is hidden somewhere in a castle different to Blacksteeple. What do you guys think? State your opinion in the comments section. 

That's it for today see you guys in the next theory.

Apologies for disappearing from the club I had work to do in college. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 2/2/2021 at 9:39 PM, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Hey Rejuv fans, I'm with another theory which involves the archetype 

For those who are new to this I'll remind you 

A being appeared and created the pokemon world. That being was called in today's world of pokemon Arceus. Arceus created Vitus and Nymeria. Vitus left Arceus' side an started the dark side and then Nymeria was left on the side of good and light.

Arceus transformed into an item called the "The Archetype" Nymeria used the Archetype as a last resort to end the first pokemon war

After the battle for the Jewel of Life at the Skyview on Eclysia Pyramid  Melia, Erin, Allen and Alice came together and become the mark of the Archetype. The real archetype is hidden somewhere in a castle different to Blacksteeple. What do you guys think? State your opinion in the comments section. 

That's it for today see you guys in the next theory.

Apologies for disappearing from the club I had work to do in college. 

I think the Archetype is inside of them.

Notice how Melia has the rings of Arceus around her when she uses the power of the light.

Now I think they have pieces of the Archetype inside of them, in various sizes.

The one with the biggest piece of the Archetype is Alice, with her being able to control and change the world quite easily.

Second biggest belongs to Melia, being unable to use the power at will like Alice does.

Third is Erin, she manages to protect herself, Alice and Allen with the light, although sustaining fatal wounds, where as Melia manages to survive falling off Blacksteeple Castle without a scratch.

Lastly, Allen. He hasn't shown off any powers yet, except for destroying the machines in the pyramid, which might have been created by Alice in he first place.

21 hours ago, Memebot said:

I think the Archetype is inside of them.

Notice how Melia has the rings of Arceus around her when she uses the power of the light.

Now I think they have pieces of the Archetype inside of them, in various sizes.

The one with the biggest piece of the Archetype is Alice, with her being able to control and change the world quite easily.

Second biggest belongs to Melia, being unable to use the power at will like Alice does.

Third is Erin, she manages to protect herself, Alice and Allen with the light, although sustaining fatal wounds, where as Melia manages to survive falling off Blacksteeple Castle without a scratch.

Lastly, Allen. He hasn't shown off any powers yet, except for destroying the machines in the pyramid, which might have been created by Alice in he first place.

Power, Control, Healing and Destruction. Destruction links with Arceus' signature move Judgment. Your made a valid point there, Memebot.