Nomethoderror on save?

whatonearth

hello! I've been really enjoying this game so far, but my save suddenly isn't working anymore? I soft resetted after a battle with blueberry and now clicking on my save gives me this error:

Spoiler

image.png.5d62d712c57a8948125b60a4c7b776a5.png

I thought it just had to do with the game files, so I re-extracted them, but it's still not working. google hasn't given me anything to go off of either. any thoughts, or a way to fix this?

I'll attach the save file, too.

Game.rxdata

• Global Mods

Hi, here's your save file. I was able to load it up. For now I just saved in front of the scene, but if you're having any more issues with battling Blueberry again, I can get the past the battle for you if needed. 

This is the first time this error has been reported, so I'm not sure what could be causing it, and that I was able to load up your save file when you couldn't even after extracting again is strange. Although as I'm typing this, I realize extracting might've been the key word (as opposed to redownloading). Do you remember when you downloaded Spork? The most recent update was on January 19. There was a similar error type a couple reuploads ago which has been fixed (although that error related to the sliding ice at Weather Wonderland). Edit: I also just tried testing both battling Blueberry and restarting during the battle and wasn't able to replicate the error.

Game.rxdata

I downloaded it for the first time on the 26th, which was why I was so confused, haha. I opened it with the file you sent and it's working fine now, so I'm not sure why it wasn't working before either ^^;

either way, thank you so much! I'm going to try to battle blueberry again, and I'll let you know if it worked!

edit: yep, it's all good now! thanks again!

• Like 1