Looking for some mons (dex completion)

haribob

Okay so here's the thing. I nearly have completed the dex with like a few mons left I've searched all over the place and didn't manage to get these 

-fletchling line

-vanillish and vanilluxe (I accidentally released one and gave other to the boy in lapis) big rip :(

Please help me out with trade

You can catch Fletchinder and Talonflame in the Beryl Cemetery during morning and day time (and Talonflame extremely rarely on Teknite Ridge during morning and night). Also, if you only got one of the vending machine Vanillites, there's another in the Spinel Town Museum (or the Obsidia candy shop if you got that one) and you can catch Vanillish in Ametrine City.

Edited by Rendolf

Hello there,

so for flechtling or rather talonfalme you should go to the desert. Go to the left site of the desert and go up as far as you can. At some point you will encounter a cave (this one):

image.thumb.png.49f880d93247790c96dcecc0699d0145.png

while exploring this cave (you need power gem,rock smash, strength and a move which can cause a gust) you will get to this area:

image.thumb.png.27af569d104848984045ee52741ea4d3.png

in this are at night you have a high encounter rate of a talonflame (I also looked it up in the code). I was there for like 10 mins:

image.thumb.png.a8dab2dc6d3173f9013aff61f9c2f73c.png

and when you have talonflame, just breed with ditto to get fletchling ;)