glasswork station

memesoftheyear21

ive arrived at glasswork station and tbh, the 1st 2 battles get easily cleaned by blaziken, the issue is radomus and serra sweep me even if i havent lost a single mon at luna. 
Ive figured i need a good ghost type for the psychics / a good dark type. Any ideas? i have a level 60 scrafty in the box. Any recomdenations?
My team is - 
Blaziken - Level 84
Metagross - Level 79
Archeops - Level 81
Mamoswine - Level 83
Ampharos ( Mega ) - Level 85
Gardevior - Level 85

1 hour ago, memesoftheyear21 said:

ive arrived at glasswork station and tbh, the 1st 2 battles get easily cleaned by blaziken, the issue is radomus and serra sweep me even if i havent lost a single mon at luna. 
Ive figured i need a good ghost type for the psychics / a good dark type. Any ideas? i have a level 60 scrafty in the box. Any recomdenations?
My team is - 
Blaziken - Level 84
Metagross - Level 79
Archeops - Level 81
Mamoswine - Level 83
Ampharos ( Mega ) - Level 85
Gardevior - Level 85

Considering that both Radomus and Serra mainly have special attackers, you could replace Archeops (definitelythe weakest pokemon of the team) with a special tank (for example Blissey/Chansey).

Also, you need a pokemon that removes the hail triggered by Serra's A-Ninetales as it activates the various abilities of her other pokemon as well as letting her set Aurora Veil which is very annoying.

You could let in a Drought Ninetales for Gardevoir/ Metagross/Mega Ampharos.

1 hour ago, TheY2Jproblem said:

Considering that both Radomus and Serra mainly have special attackers, you could replace Archeops (definitelythe weakest pokemon of the team) with a special tank (for example Blissey/Chansey).

Also, you need a pokemon that removes the hail triggered by Serra's A-Ninetales as it activates the various abilities of her other pokemon as well as letting her set Aurora Veil which is very annoying.

i like gross because personally it can bullet punch shelly and get rid of that disgusting sash

1 hour ago, TheY2Jproblem said:

oh and i also hate to use stuff like chansey and blissy, there so  boring to use. Im more of an offensive type of guy

i never realized those are not evsed. btw i'm not sure but drain punch+assault vest should do the work, take care of senna first, then deal with radomus probably. clefable is not really a threat (and you can even get a couple snarl off) and if you keep it in, you sweep easy. a try can't hurt i guess

2 minutes ago, 1l4r10 said:

i never realized those are not evsed. btw i'm not sure but drain punch+assault vest should do the work, take care of senna first, then deal with radomus probably. clefable is not really a threat (and you can even get a couple snarl off) and if you keep it in, you sweep easy. a try can't hurt i guess

ive made a p good plan here, get rid of hail, get a weavile. Profit.

5 hours ago, 1l4r10 said:

how about bisharp? it can cannon ball both of em lol

Don't see why not. There are just 3 moves threatening supereffective and if you cover him he will do the job (just guessing, never used it). Was just checking movesets and i guess brick break is a necessity this fight (truly i would have suggested the same set radomus has for that mon).

4 minutes ago, 1l4r10 said:

Don't see why not. There are just 3 moves threatening supereffective and if you cover him he will do the job (just guessing, never used it). Was just checking movesets and i guess brick break is a necessity this fight (truly i would have suggested the same set radomus has for that mon).

im gonna use both weavile and bisharp, may also add aegislash,