V13 Intense mode team: bring your choises

Motorteo

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome.

Thanks to Zumi we know it will be better to start a new run when V13 will be out, so I ask tihs to you, the ones that choose hard mode, the ones that choose to repeat battles for the sake of difficulty...you people: what is your new team for this Pokemon Rejuvenation intense run considering even the newly implemented Gen8. Let's play with some rules (usually imposed by myself to suffer more):

-NO pokemon that are avaible pretty late in the game(no sashila village and after, because come on...it's a little to late)(or add it as a 7 or 8 mon)(for the new 8gen think what pokemon could be added before sashila)

-NO pokemon "usable" only with mega stones, crests ,z-moves or the likes (always because we haven't the mega ring yet, so it would be useless)

-NO weakness policy or other consumable items that are no-purchase in the actual version of the game

-MAX eight pokemon to choose

-MAX one seed for team

-NO x-items, potions, revive, etc. during batttles.

So, what is your answer? Are you ready to face torture?

My companions, this is the team that I intend to bring for the new adventure waiting for us:

-Meowstic M. - Prankster - Light clay - Reflect, Light screen, Misty terrain, Psychic

-Slurpuff - Unburden - Sitrus Berry (or orange berry) - Belly drum, Play rough, Drain punch, Thief or Return (never used this pokemon, but i think with meowstick have potential)

-Scizor - Tecnician - Muscle Band - Bullet punch, Sword dance, U-turn, Superpower

-Scrafty(jolly) - Moxie - Big root - Dragon dance, Drain punch, Poison Jab, Crunch

-Torkoal - Drought - Charcoal - Eruption, Heat wave, Body press, Yawn

-Heliolisk(timid) - Solar power - Thunderbolt, Surf, Hyper voice, Volt switch

-Venosaur - Clorophyll - Black sludge - Sleep powder, Giga drain, Sludge bomb, and something else

-Oranguru - Aplified rock - Trick room, Foul Play, Psychic, Toxic or Focus blast

In the end i don't have a single gen.8 pokemon... i'll think about cinderece but we'll see.