In need of a sandygast and other stuff

Aynura

Hmmm well, hiii!!! You know, i started to play pokemon reborn again and as in my previous gameplays im stuck on Corey's gym 😬 and funny fact the other day i got a sandygast in wonder trade but i give it out again xD so I now realize it could have been useful... anyways i need a sandygast, or an even more useful pokemon for that poison-type gym, hopefully lvl 25 to 30. Aaaaand also if you have a metal coat item, could you give it to me? i promise i'll lend it to you again, i just need it to evolve my scyther that, yeah.... it'll be useful in that gym too. That's it, thank u already!!!! ☺️

Well, I'll be happy to get you a Sandygast with excellent IVs, if you don't mind doing the training up yourself. I don't happen to have a spare Metal Coat, but I could give you a Lucky Egg to help with training it up.

Also, Metal Coat is used up after evolving, so you wouldn't be able to return any Metal Coat you'd get.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kixur said:

Well, I'll be happy to get you a Sandygast with excellent IVs, if you don't mind doing the training up yourself. I don't happen to have a spare Metal Coat, but I could give you a Lucky Egg to help with training it up.

Also, Metal Coat is used up after evolving, so you wouldn't be able to return any Metal Coat you'd get.

Oh really? Thanks so much!!! Lemme know when you have it so we can trade with the boost exp itself it lvls up pretty quick so don't worry about it, I can train it. And... How is that about that the metal coat is consumed after evolved? I didn't knew haha, don't really use much steel pokémon even tho they're good 😅. I know that there is a low percentage of obtaining it by capturing a lot of magnemites or magnetons and they'll have it equipped but I can't go to the area they're found yet, wish is a shame because if I evolved it, scyther would be more useful than it is xD

7 minutes ago, Kixur said:

Just let me know when you're ready!

Oh, I just have a question, do I lend you any pokémon or is there any specific one you want? I don't have much but I could lend you a shiny piplup, or a torchic, dratini or smth

You can trade me whatever you wish. The Sandygast will be yours to keep, and I'm not really picky about what I get in return. Currently having a bit of trouble getting into the online functions of the game, not sure if it's the servers or something on my end, but I'll trade as soon as I'm actually able to get online.

• Haha 1