Please trade me one 🥺

Vis32pro

Hey... I dont know if i am posting my request on the correct page but please correct me if i am wrong. So to start with i wanted a shiny type null in Pokemon reborn but i have a normal one. And now i cant get one . I thought i could breed one but i was wrong...so if anyone is  ready to trade me a shiny type null or silvally i would be very grateful and please even mention the pokemon you want so that we could trade. Thanks in advance . 

I've seen a few people ask for shiny Type: Null, and so far it hasn't looked like anyone would wanna trade theirs. Which is kinda understandable - why would you reset for a shiny just to trade the only available one away. That being said, what would you be willing to trade? There's no other Pokemon except shiny Poipole with a comparable value. So it would have to be something valuable like rare Items / (multiple) shiny starters, etc.

If anyone is not interested in their shiny type null i could trade my normal ones in return  cuz some people might have already completed this episode or might not be needing their type null so thats the reason i requested. If the trade is not okay too ...no problem.

1 hour ago, Vis32pro said:

One more thing is that i dont have much of shinies all i have is a shiny swaddle and a woobat so i can trade those if anyone wants. Nothing much . Sorry 😔

Okay, I happen to have two shiny type: null... I never wanted to give them away, since it would be unfair towards the others who want to have them too...

But I guess with Christmas coming up I can make an exception - let me know when you're around to trade :)

28 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Okay, I happen to have two shiny type: null... I never wanted to give them away, since it would be unfair towards the others who want to have them too...

But I guess with Christmas coming up I can make an exception - let me know when you're around to trade :)

I have a spare one from a backup I can trade as well if u would prefer that u keep yours or I can trade u it to replace the one u gave away

30 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I have a spare one from a backup I can trade as well if u would prefer that u keep yours or I can trade u it to replace the one u gave away

Thanks for the offer, but as long as I keep my original one I don't really mind. What IVs does your Type: Null have - we can give away the better one.

31/31/31/20/29/8 is the one I have

10 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Thanks for the offer, but as long as I keep my original one I don't really mind. What IVs does your Type: Null have - we can give away the better one.

31/31/31/20/29/8 is the one I have

7, 31,31,2,16,31

though I just realized they are silvally not null

16 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

7, 31,31,2,16,31

though I just realized they are silvally not null

'so if anyone is  ready to trade me a shiny type null or silvally' - so Silvally should be fine. The second one looks super good, but if it's all the same to you, then we can just let @Vis32pro pick the one they prefer

1 minute ago, LilyX said:

'so if anyone is  ready to trade me a shiny type null or silvally' - so Silvally should be fine. The second one looks super good, but if it's all the same to you, then we can just let @Vis32pro pick the one they prefer

That's fine
Depending on when they are on it looks like you have a closer time period to theirs right now

On 12/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, Vis32pro said:

@LilyX thanks a lot u accepted for the trade 😁 i would like to accept the pokemon of your iv's so please tell me when you are ready for the trade . Edit: Even silvally is okay so i am ready to trade with any one of you so please tell me when any of you are ready to trade. Thanks @Starry Knight

You on?

On 12/11/2020 at 4:11 AM, Vis32pro said:

@LilyX thanks a lot u accepted for the trade 😁 i would like to accept the pokemon of your iv's so please tell me when you are ready for the trade . Edit: Even silvally is okay so i am ready to trade with any one of you so please tell me when any of you are ready to trade. Thanks @Starry Knight

Sorry, I was busy over the weekend. I'm around whenever, just let me know

23 hours ago, DyausPyta said:

Can someone be so kind to trade me a shiny mon of the gastly line with decent iv's and a poipole (an egg is also good), please?

Username: Dyaus1001

Poipole is by far the rarest shiny in the game, and you can't breed it, so I won't be giving mine away. I think I have a Gastly though

12 hours ago, Vis32pro said:

@Starry Knighti am on so tell me when you are ready cuz i dont know at what time i should be ready as our timings might be different .

Do you have discord if so my user for it it on my profile

In around when u posted your message was 12:30pm for me

If u can be on an hour earlier can set an alarm for the trade for Friday

Am busy most of afternoon Saturday with the reborn party and have plans for morning to drop Christmas things off to people as gatherings are no more then 6 people currently

12 hours ago, Vis32pro said:

I was trying your individual server bro the which in your profile.

Join the reborn one from main page and contact me that way I guess
the 'link' I have on mine is my username to initiate direct messages with if you don't share a server then you have to friend request them
Reborn server is basically only sever I am on
Will be on from 2pm till party end will keep forums open to get any notification tho