More Questions From Chris

Duoshiki

So basically I need help. I want to quickly build up the happiness of my Pichu to make it a Pikachu and then to get an Alolan Raichu. First where do you get the pancake and second what is a quick method to build happiness ( or not an efficient ) way so I dont have a lv 35 Pichu rocking when I'm fighting.

29 minutes ago, Duoshiki said:

So basically I need help. I want to quickly build up the happiness of my Pichu to make it a Pikachu and then to get an Alolan Raichu. First where do you get the pancake and second what is a quick method to build happiness ( or not an efficient ) way so I dont have a lv 35 Pichu rocking when I'm fighting.

pancake is in terajuma island (teila resort, chapter 7). i remember hearing that a thunderstone in terajuma (anywhere) works as well, don't count on it though.

for happiness you could buy the ice creams (iirc) in route 3 (iirc again) or get it a haircut in gearen

7 minutes ago, \/agrant said:

pancake is in terajuma island (teila resort, chapter 7). i remember hearing that a thunderstone in terajuma (anywhere) works as well, don't count on it though.

for happiness you could buy the ice creams (iirc) in route 3 (iirc again) or get it a haircut in gearen

Really ? Yikes then I'm in chapter 4. I guess I can just keep it a Pikachu idk. I'll just get the ice creams thanks !

2 minutes ago, Duoshiki said:

Really ? Yikes then I'm in chapter 4. I guess I can just keep it a Pikachu idk. I'll just get the ice creams thanks !

chapter 5 is first arrival in terajuma, so eventually just get a thunderstone, save before using it and when you're in terajuma use it. chapters 5 and 6 aren't too long from what i remember

Just now, \/agrant said:

chapter 5 is first arrival in terajuma, so eventually just get a thunderstone, save before using it and when you're in terajuma use it. chapters 5 and 6 aren't too long from what i remember

Understandable. I'll try to get through chapter 4 quickly then. Thanks for the assistance though.