Does anyone know where to find these?

KaiyenCastus

Hi everyone, I'm Kaiyen and I'm looking forward to making a Pokemon game by myself. Since I'm not experienced in this at all, I was wondering if anyone here knew where/what kind of websites/apps I could look at for the content I'd like to make.

-Gen 5 style sprites (Pokemon, Trainers, Buildings, etc.) or an app where I can learn how to make them

-Artists/Websites where they make music which would fit a Pokemon game 

-How/where to find/add features like Bubbling Grass, Item/HM animations, etc.

I know I might seem like I'm coming off very rude by asking for so much info, but I genuinely want to learn how to make a Pokemon game. Literally anything would help, thank you for listening.

Just now, KaiyenCastus said:

Hi everyone, I'm Kaiyen and I'm looking forward to making a Pokemon game by myself. Since I'm not experienced in this at all, I was wondering if anyone here knew where/what kind of websites/apps I could look at for the content I'd like to make.

-Gen 5 style sprites (Pokemon, Trainers, Buildings, etc.) or an app where I can learn how to make them

-Artists/Websites where they make music which would fit a Pokemon game 

-How/where to find/add features like Bubbling Grass, Item/HM animations, etc.

I know I might seem like I'm coming off very rude by asking for so much info, but I genuinely want to learn how to make a Pokemon game. Literally anything would help, thank you for listening.

So popping in for a random person support

Pokemon Essentials has you i believe for Spriting, Not sure on Gen 5 things though
Music will mostly require you to ask permission for usage, I.E with creators like GlitchxCity for example
The third one here is where im not able to give advice for