Electric terrain set up

dasje

I'm currently doing an electric monorun but i can't decide which mon is best to set up electric terrain. At the moment my Ampharos is doing a fine job, but maybe there are better mons out there i didn't think of.

What pokemon do u guys use ?

2 hours ago, dasje said:

I'm currently doing an electric monorun but i can't decide which mon is best to set up electric terrain. At the moment my Ampharos is doing a fine job, but maybe there are better mons out there i didn't think of.

What pokemon do u guys use ?

If your able to, Get an Alolan Raichu
Its speed is doubled on E.Terrain so you can EV/IV it to 252SpAtk/252Spd

5 hours ago, keyblade336 said:

If your able to, Get an Alolan Raichu
Its speed is doubled on E.Terrain so you can EV/IV it to 252SpAtk/252Spd

That is good to use as a sweeper for when it is set up, but not for setting it up. I use a Togedemaru with sturdy so it at least survives 1 turn and can follow up with nuzzle for a 100% acc paralyze or a spiky shield for more stalling in double battle. It can also learn bounce, which has some terrain utility.

I found defensive Pachirisu (252HP,252Def/Bold) with Ion Deluge @terrain extender to be quite good. Ion deluge grants priority terrain setting, with super fang and nuzzle as support, and u-turn/ volt switch as a slow pivot to get in a more fragile sweeper, like a-Raichu. Only 6 turns of terrain though, so you may need to bring in Pachi twice, or complement with a second terrain setter.

but I can also see togedemaru pull its weight.