Resolution/GPU Crashes

Pilos

My first few attempts to start up the game have been quite challenging.

Attempt #1 I got an error which you can see right here:

image.png.30dda091c5a3fc87659bcd5a22bad7e8.png

Attempt #2 I encountered this after the first few messages by the purple dominatrix:

image.thumb.png.ace16cd22156c96deed4aa6a9e398983.png

Attempt #3 - #5: the game froze before even loading up the start up screen

Attempt #6: I could hear the sounds of the game, like the messages, but with a black screen.

image.png.fcbf08377a8886113262966718531c02.png

These are my specs, I guess.

Plz halp

Edited by Pilos

• Administrators

@Pilos Split this into its own topic for bug handling

Can you also post your GPU information please? All of these crashes are consistent with what we'd expect from a weak GPU or if the game is running on integrated graphics

Never mind that, we're good. But if you have a dedicated GPU in your computer, all of these issues will probably be fixed by running the game on that for now. That's a setting you can set on your own machine

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not that familiar with hardware and settings unfortunately. There's a sticker on my laptop that says Nvidia Geforce 610M - 2GB.

You mention some kind of setting I can set to be able to run it? Not sure how I do that.

• Administrators

Try right clicking on your desktop. There might be something that says Nvidia Control Panel. Open that, and go to Program Settings. 

There'll be a place where you can find/add programs-- add the game's EXE, set it to run with the dedicated GPU, and hit apply.

That's how it works on my computer anyway, yours might be slightly different? I could post some screenshots later if you need more specifics