Puppet Master and Xenpurgis

Cerulean

Hey guys, I'm back. I've been focusing on my media coursework and I'm my production phase on creating my magazine.

Without further ado, I'm going to talk about the Puppet Master and Xenpurgis. Let's dive on in.

The Puppet Master  (操り人形マスター) - Ayatsuri ningyō masutā

In version 9 City of Dream, My main character Ariana and Aelita meet the Puppetmaster after they successfully defeated Magenta and Neon and he mentions ' Interceptor oh Interceptor, whose mind will you inhabit next?" which means that there others before Ariana and referring back to Adrest (

アドレスト - Adoresuto) could be her previous reincarnation or the previous interceptor and he said an old friend on mine what could this mean regarding that the puppet master is not human but who is his friend could it be crescent some unknown person who has a grudge on Ariana he also mentions a quote regarding the prophecy "Eight souls shine like gold to create a grim future they must behold. One soul out of the eight shall slice down their destiny in two, creating a new path. A path already decided. A future that I've seen only once before. A path that will lead the world in a new era of destruction."  and also he told Ariana to "Beware of Xenprugis".

Xenpurgis (ゼンプルギス) 

Xenpurgis is related the Team Xen the term itself came from Walpurgis Night which is an ancient celebration of the coming of summer and a night to guard oneself from witchcraft. I think this could be related to Lord Xenadin and Madame X and Melanie calling father. What if Lord Xenadin became Yveltal from the power plant meltdown in the Miera Region?  Regarding my recent theory which involved Blacksteeple Castle and The Archetype Xenpurgis will take place at Blacksteeple castle. Could the quote be referring to Xenpurgis as the worst catastrophic and cataclysmic calamity worse than storm 9 that Team Xen is trying to create? Could One of the eight souls  be either Melia or Ariana?

That's it for today, share your opinion in the comment section.

This is Hibiki Aozora, over and out.

• Like 1

I know rejuv is an anime but your japanese translation made me chuckle a bit(in a good way)

Nothing much to add as i don't think we have any element to discriminate an answer over another, though i never thought that xenadin could be the yvetal.Though it would seem odd since

when you dive in the sheridan wetland laboratory that talks about how yvetal is in a cocoon now, madame x note speaks of it with hostility, as if yvetal or the person that gave it to her is her enemy, yet if she is defeated she will say "i m sorry father" so it seems quite contradictory

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nam23 said:

I know rejuv is an anime but your japanese translation made me chuckle a bit(in a good way)

Nothing much to add as i don't think we have any element to discriminate an answer over another, though i never thought that xenadin could be the yvetal.Though it would seem odd since

when you dive in the sheridan wetland laboratory that talks about how yvetal is in a cocoon now, madame x note speaks of it with hostility, as if yvetal or the person that gave it to her is her enemy, yet if she is defeated she will say "i m sorry father" so it seems quite contradictory

I get what you saying and I agree with what you said about Madame X. Who do you think Madame X's Father is?

I think he really is just a dead man, but on the offchance that he is a character that we know?maybe  vitus, puppetmaster or  but i really don't think that s them.

A funny answer would be that xenadin was a previous interceptor(not adrest since he sounds like he lived a long time ago)  and that when he died the interceptor became the mc

Though this theory really has absolutely no basis

18 hours ago, nam23 said:

I think he really is just a dead man, but on the offchance that he is a character that we know?maybe  vitus, puppetmaster or  but i really don't think that s them.

A funny answer would be that xenadin was a previous interceptor(not adrest since he sounds like he lived a long time ago)  and that when he died the interceptor became the mc

Though this theory really has absolutely no basis

Those are some good points. What if Xenadin became Adrest and then Adrest became the MC?