Curious

wildkratt123

So I was surfing clubs and i see this club and see this devolping pokemon game which i find interesting.Could you give me a brief rundown on the story and how far this game is into development in terms of amount of badges you can obtain and if not when will the next playable version be out.If thats ok.

accidentally sent two of these sorry

Edited by wildkratt123
mistake

Hi first of all there are 18 gyms and eight elite trainers the game is completed till 18th episode and the next update is going to come soon.

If you start playing this game now you will get an update before finishing😀😀.

And there are 21 starters too.

Many says reborn is difficult but rejuvenation is difficult then reborn.you have to train different team for different gym and battles.

And mostly the gameplay is good with best story.

There are many interesting charactera like Ren, Melia ,Venam , Kim (Lorna) , Cresent , Madame X , Madelis , Anastasia , Aelita and many more.

If you need more info see this reborn evo blog .......

20 hours ago, wildkratt123 said:

So I was surfing clubs and i see this club and see this devolping pokemon game which i find interesting.Could you give me a brief rundown on the story and how far this game is into development in terms of amount of badges you can obtain and if not when will the next playable version be out.If thats ok.

accidentally sent two of these sorry

Hi and welcome,
The game is still at a demo trial stage, so far there is only 1 badge and a few quests to do and try the game for.
The next update is TBA. But we are working on it on our free time, so it might take a while for it to be published.
You can follow the development of the game on our discord or the main tab of the club.
Dev Blog:

Discord:
https://discord.gg/ek6ppKg