Tokyo Game Show 2013

Godot

Japan's equivalent to e3 is here... and lasting kinda long (it ends 9/20)... buuut here is some of the aNnouncements up to date...

Arksys:

Axel and I-No revealed for Guilty Gear Xrd

story Details for Blaz Blue Crono Phantasma revealed

New Guilty Gear Xrd Trailer showing off more game footage and the reveal of Veteran Fighter,

Axel

New Blaz Blue info showing off Kokonoe being a playable character in Chrono Phantasma

Atlus:

Atlus is Now Owned by Sega

Junpei Iori and Yukari Takeba announced for Persona 4 Arena Update, there also seems to be a new character selection screen, rebalancing, new moves, and a new character select option called Shadow Mode. Shadow Characters cannot Burst, but have SP gimmicks and keep their SP at the end of matches

Capcom:

Deep Down will be free to play

New Monster Hunter game in development for Ps Vita!

Konami:

*New Gameplay footage of Metal Gear 5 and MGS: Ground Zero

Caslevania Mirror of Fate going HD

Microsoft:

*New Character, Sadira announced for Killer Instinct!

B. Orchid Teased

Nintendo:

Wii Sports U, I' sure you guys are stoked for that!

Shown off new Pokemon X and Y pokemon, Game's Villians, and in Game Features!

Princess Peach revealed as a returning Veteran to Super Smash Bros for Wii U and 3DS

We have special topics designed for discussing these games... so go discuss them there!

Namco Bandai:

*Tales of Xillia 2 heading west

Jojo's Bizzare Adventure heading to the US

Spawn will be playable in Soul Calibur 2 HD, meaning we will have both Spawn and Heihachi in the game!

Free to play Soul Calibur title announced to be in the works... keep in mind that Namco is being kinda lazy since they are working on the new Super Smash Bros Title

Nippon Ichi Studios:

*New game called Dangonropa heading to the US for the first time!

Sony:

Sony TV announced... no... this isn't watching tv on your ps4... its a program/device designed for your ps vita, it give you the ability to play your vita on any tv... which... is kinda boss!

You can also use a ps4 controllor to play your vita games...

Keep in mind that Vita supports Netflix, and nearly every ps4 game will have remote play, meaning you can play most of your games on your ps4 on your vita using an internet connection... sounds boss for when your stuck at someone's house or on vacation and wanna play your ps4. Imagine carrying your PS4 with you without actually Carrying it around XD

Also keep in mind that Knack and Borderlands 2 are confirmed Vita Titles.

Square Enix:

*Gammme footage of Lightning Fighting like Summoner Yuna

Serah, Sazh, and more confirmed to be returning to the Final Fantasy 13 Threequel, Titled Lightning Returns... not much info... but I thought someone would care.

Valve:

Valve said that they have 3 big announcements next week!

The HD remix of Soul Calibur 2 is actually really enticing to me, noting the hours I played on the GameCube version. If the WiiU version (assuming such a thing exists) they'll have all money if they include Link again.

I assume Lightning's still the only playable character in that new FF13. Makes the whole stealth thing they're hyping more appealing.

As for Smash Bros., I'm really looking forward to what Namco Bandai have got going on. I've been having "nightmares" about the possible inclusion of Dragon Ball and Power Rangers characters in the game. Although this is an EXTREME outside possibility, I have a bad feeling for whatever reason.