Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Litten - What did I miss ? [SOLVED]

Akysos

Question

Hello guys,

I am trying to finish the starter quest and I am only missing one Pokemon : Litten

Spoiler

I have checked on the fandom page and it seems that there are two ways of getting Litten depending on which gang you sided on but I don't remember which gang I chose in the previous episodes.

One way is from a trade in Agate city  however the trainer offers me an Oshawott which suggest to me that I sided with the Aqua gang.

CR2.PNG.7391c8224de536fac211a58eb9385074.PNG

So I tried to explore the second option which is the application quest, but I am pretty sure I have done it in a previous episode but I did not get a Litten though because I do have the choice specs.

CR4.PNG.48844932ae4dba87fd99124dbf01e4e1.PNG

I went to 7th street and Archer is nowhere to be found (I have restored the slums and done all the other projects available in ep 18). 

I have found a sprite which looks like Archer near the train station in Peridot but the dude does not interact with me.

CR1.PNG.969488bca709e450cdf523d9687a5abd.PNG

CR3.PNG.00d4a3269368250f707ae046416553a3.PNG

I am really stuck on that one and could use a hand to complete my Pokedex ! So here the question, what did I miss to get Litten ?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

On 10/2/2020 at 1:16 PM, Akysos said:

Hello guys,

I am trying to finish the starter quest and I am only missing one Pokemon : Litten

Reveal hidden contents

I have checked on the fandom page and it seems that there are two ways of getting Litten depending on which gang you sided on but I don't remember which gang I chose in the previous episodes.

One way is from a trade in Agate city  however the trainer offers me an Oshawott which suggest to me that I sided with the Aqua gang.

CR2.PNG.7391c8224de536fac211a58eb9385074.PNG

So I tried to explore the second option which is the application quest, but I am pretty sure I have done it in a previous episode but I did not get a Litten though because I do have the choice specs.

CR4.PNG.48844932ae4dba87fd99124dbf01e4e1.PNG

I went to 7th street and Archer is nowhere to be found (I have restored the slums and done all the other projects available in ep 18). 

I have found a sprite which looks like Archer near the train station in Peridot but the dude does not interact with me.

CR1.PNG.969488bca709e450cdf523d9687a5abd.PNG

CR3.PNG.00d4a3269368250f707ae046416553a3.PNG

I am really stuck on that one and could use a hand to complete my Pokedex ! So here the question, what did I miss to get Litten ?

Thanks

A bit late on my part but u probably started episode 16 or before in which u would have gotten Charmander over Litten at this point