Sylveon's Leader Interview - Rando!

Sassy Sylveon

Helloooo Rebornians!
Tonight we have the most toxic guests possible for our Gym Leader Interview:
Poison-Leader Rando!
Spoiler

SassySylveon.png.8f48865ac65a96d825962ef1da9b891a.png

Sylveon: Hello Rando, I see you're an alien.

Rando

Rando: Hey Sassy, yeah I am. Who told you that!?

Sylveon: I can tell just by looking at you your definitely no ordinary person or pokemon.

Rando: Hmmm, I see. What gives it away?

Sylveon: don't know you do look like a shiny Articuno but that certainly wouldn't explain the helmet your wearing.

Rando: Oh this thing *Throws helmet away* I can assure you I am a normal bird.

Sylveon: Ok then...... Regardless let's get on with the interview. Seeing as your bird how can you speak English?

Rando: My lawyer taught me, of course!

Sylveon: That's very interesting care to give us some more backstory?

Rando: Well to make a long story short, I met Kasuza, *Points at a Gengar in a suit* in my travels, she for the longest time helped translate for me, but eventually taught me cuz it was getting annoying for her having to translate almost every interaction I had with others.

Sylveon: Interesting does this mean she's your ace or you're her ace?

Rando: >:0 Neither, she is a lawyer, not a battler!

Sylveon: What is your ace then?

Rando: Hmmmmm, let me see *Starts eenie miney mo*  It seems it’s Liz the Salazzle.

Sylveon: Care to tell us how you met?

Rando: No. Haha I’m just kidding. I don’t remember, I think I was eating some wild mons or some at the time, it’s kinda hazy, probably enslaved her colony, and she happened to be the most loyal of the group

Sylveon: Well that's certainly a way to acquire your ace. Anyway moving on from that time for a question from a viewer. "What's your favourite 6 digit number?" asks Yeet the Psychic Reserve.

Rando: Well, since I’m sure this is a family friendly show And my lawyer is telling me that I shouldn’t answer that I’ll ignore that.

Sylveon: You're right we try to keep this as family-friendly as possible so another question from Ice Leader Dream Catcher this time: What's ur favourite meme?

Rando: I don’t really have a favorite meme, I like a bunch of different ones.

Sylveon: I see you're not picky when it comes to memes then. Anyway do you have any idea why someone would ask you that question?

Rando: I don’t have the slightest clue. Perhaps they’re a fan.

Sylveon: Hmmmmmm. I won't press any further but I will ask a question from a viewer that might be highly offensive. Are you okay with me asking you it?

Rando: Sure, can’t be that bad.

Sylveon: Grass Leader Sage asked: Rando how did you get your position? And to be fair the question is one we always ask no matter who's in that seat your sitting in.

Rando: When I first arrived in this universe, I crashed unto some people, I think doing test battles, and crus.... *Is told by Kasuza not to finish that sentence.* Well anyways, let’s just say I may have eaten... *More scolding* Hmmmm, I beat up everyone there, and because of my green and purple feathers, assumed I was trying out for the poison position. *Gets a thumbs up from Kasuza* Yes, that is what definitely happened.

Sylveon: Well whether or not it happened what does it feel like to be a gym leader?

Rando: It’s hella fun! When I feel like using something, I just use it, doesn’t matter if I win or lose! And I usually lose : (

Sylveon: Well that doesn't matter but still how's your relationship with other gym leaders?

Rando: The muffin man is cool, he brings me muffins almost every week! I like ghost mans singing. Pierce is ok, more cuz of the fact he is KG, otherwise he’s meh. I really don’t like the bird lady, she apparently hates birds and children! Two of the least hateable things in the universe! Other than those four, I don’t think I know the other leaders.

Sylveon: I'm not sure who this muffin man is but these guys sound like a quirky bunch! Anyway looks like were out of time any closing remarks?

Rando: Join the KG, we offer free food! Watch my critically acclaimed show, Bird and Potato! And remember kids, if there’s someone you should worship look up to, it’s me!  Peace yall!

Sylveon: Peace Rando!

That's it for tonight folks, I hope you enjoyed it! See you around with the hottest news of the Reborn Devolved League! 
Sassy Sylveon, over and out!

• Like 1