Can't launch the game

tfhthf

So i'll detail exactly what i do with those screen 

Step 1 i click on Game.exe     

image.thumb.png.23ff491647d761a9b552e998e7249683.png

Step 2 the game launch itself 

And this black screen appear

Then after like 2 or 3 second it dissapear i alredy tried to reboot my computer but it does nothing at all

• Global Mods

At the top of the game.exe screen where the Pokemon Spork text is, did you see anything about the maps processing before it closed?

Also I edited out the second screenshot of your post because one of the server icons shown with your discord in the background looked NSFW

After loading all 380 maps it should say:

”One or more fonts used in this game do not exist on the system.

The game will be played, but the look of the game’s text will not be optional.

To install the necessary fonts, copy the files in this game’s Fonts folder to the Fonts folder in control panel.”

Then you’ll be on the load save screen.

• Global Mods

If you have an Android you could try Joiplay, though I wouldn't be able to offer any assistance with any issues relating to the app. It would narrow down whether it's because of debug though, since from what I've seen debug isn't enabled when playing on Joiplay. If it does work on Joiplay than it's likely debug, although if it doesn't I wouldn't have any ideas since this is the first time this has been reported.

If you don't have an Android: I'm not sure if it's specifically because of debug, but for the next reupload I've changed how debug works; it won't be enabled by default but instead can be switched on and off by speaking to a tree in Pokemon Centers, if you don't have an Android and are okay with waiting until the next reupload to try again. 

Or, alternatively if you still have the zipped Spork 8 folder, try extracting the entire folder.

But before you do that you delete the previous Spork 8 folder first, otherwise the screen will ask you if you want to replace 13,000+ files from that folder.

I asked my friend to dl the game and it worked for him,after this i tried to dl other games and i have the same problem with another game with the same game.exe with the same size (69ko) but with pokemon rejuvenation who have 200ko game.exe it worked perfectly so idk

10 minutes ago, tfhthf said:

I asked my friend to dl the game and it worked for him,after this i tried to dl other games and i have the same problem with another game with the same game.exe with the same size (69ko) but with pokemon rejuvenation who have 200ko game.exe it worked perfectly so idk

Sometimes you just have to create a new folder for Pokemon Spork and copy everything from the previous folder to the new one. It happened to my brother once with another fan game and this method worked. You should test it out