Trapinch broken?

Hannelore

Hi,

I had a look through bugs in troubleshooting but didn't find anything about this; apologies if I missed something obvious!

I unlocked the house on the snowy hill where you can interact with Trapinch but when I saw yes to it joining I get an error message and the game crashes. I'm pretty sure I'm updated to the latest patch but is there a way to check? I'm replaying after the last episode update to get different storylines and I definitely didn't have this issue in my last save file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

Edit:

image.png.20ed1db96b7bac70d880813e1bf053b3.png

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Hannelore said:

Hi,

I had a look through bugs in troubleshooting but didn't find anything about this; apologies if I missed something obvious!

I unlocked the house on the snowy hill where you can interact with Trapinch but when I saw yes to it joining I get an error message and the game crashes. I'm pretty sure I'm updated to the latest patch but is there a way to check? I'm replaying after the last episode update to get different storylines and I definitely didn't have this issue in my last save file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

Edit:

image.png.20ed1db96b7bac70d880813e1bf053b3.png

update your game, this has been fixed, make sure you're on the latest update before reporting.

I could have sworn I was up to date, but I guess a new patch came out since I last played, ty for the info.

How can I check which patches I have installed/how to check if I am up to date?

edit: Oh wait, I think I remember seeing a version in the title screen, nevermind!