Marble Issues

fanjerX

Hey! I've double checked the list you supplied to find all the marbles but I'm stuck at 97 (Minus the data vault one) I saw on the list that 34. Tullborn City. Defeat Walt at the Ninja Club.  doesn't exist. That club just says it's for sale and the other one is beyond me cuz I've been everywhere and I did check out other threads where you suggest places for that eevee quest and I did all those already so should i just give you my save file?

• Global Mods

For the Ninja Club, you have to complete the ranger and police sidequests for it to open. I should maybe add that as a note to the list 😅

I've had the same thing happen where I've felt like I've done everything and checked my marbles and was missing a few. 

Did you get the Marble as the reward for turning in 90+ marbles? 

I'm about to turn off my laptop for tonight but if you want to send your save file I can see it when I wake up tomorrow, I can set the Marble variable to 💯

its fine if you don't send it tonight, I can wait till you get up. Thanks for the swift reply though! But yes you really should add that side note lol and yes I did get the 90+ reward already so now I'm wondering what's the last one I really missed?

Game.rxproj

Edited by fanjerX

• Global Mods
8 hours ago, fanjerX said:

its fine if you don't send it tonight, I can wait till you get up. Thanks for the swift reply though! But yes you really should add that side note lol and yes I did get the 90+ reward already so now I'm wondering what's the last one I really missed?

Game.rxproj 10 B · 1 download

The file you sent was the rxproject, the save file is Game.exe which in your PC -> Users -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Spork. This thread has instructions for uploading your save file if needed, it was written for Reborn but works with all Essentials fangames: https://www.rebornevo.com/pr/save/

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, fanjerX said:

I found the marble you were missing! It was the one from battling ICSW. 

When I loaded your save you were in Lovely Lake so I went back there and saved after getting the marble.

Game.rxdata