Spoiler

Music to listen too! OwO Hope you enjoy!

Helloooo Rebornians!
Tonight we have two interviews with two different leaders for our Gym Leader Interview:
This one is for Water-Leader Trent and his Greninja, Grenadine
SassySylveon.png.8f48865ac65a96d825962ef1da9b891a.png
Sylveon: Hello it's great to have you and your Greninja here Trent!
Trent-Resize-2
Trent: Thank’s for the opportunity to let me be here.
Grenadine: Gree!

Sylveon: Greninja is usually a starter pokemon did you get Grenadine from a lab?

Trent: Grenadine here’s from the lab in Aevium actually. He’s not my first Greninja actually, just the one I use the most often.

Sylveon: Oh cool! Are you from Aevium?

Trent:  No, I’m from Kalos. Aqua is my original starter from way back in the day, she says hi.

Sylveon: How was it like living in Kalos? And did your love for water types start there?

Trent:  Kalos is... alright. It’s a nice place but I decided to explore the world a bit more. Kalos didn’t prompt my love of water types, but I did go back later for some education at the aquarium in Ambrette town years later.

Sylveon: Oh how was it like exploring, I bet you saw plenty of water pokemon your travels did something happen on one of them to make you love them?

Trent:  I did a lot of exploring in my early adulthood. I just caught a lot of pokemon that were useful or cool. Reborn and the Azurine region really developed my love of water pokemon.

Sylveon: I assumed it would've been in a place like Alola or Hoenn with all the water in those regions. But water is a diverse type and they can be found almost anywhere speaking of which with so many unique pokemon at your disposal what's your favorite field to use them on?

Trent:  Water surface allows me that edge in both speed and damage, letting my pokemon crash like a typhoon until my opponent is defeated. Swamp is also fun to use too.

Sylveon: What are your thoughts on the Reborn League, do you believe it was the right choice to be a gym leader there?

Trent:  I feel choosing to become a leader here was a great decision, allowing me to come into contact with strong battlers and make some new acquaintances.

Sylveon: Now for a question from a viewer Hopeboi999: What does being a gym leader mean to you?

Trent:  Being a gym leader means being a hand and a hurdle, helping and pushing others to be better both mentally and in battle.

Sylveon: Well it great to know that you treat being a gym leader that way, but what do you do when you aren't taking challenges?

Trent:  I run the nature center out of Azurine Island, which has thrived so much in these past few years I recommend checking it out, paperwork and caring for my pokemon.

Sylveon: Ooh, now for a meme and a question from fellow gym leader Aurora: Do u liek mudkipz?

Trent:  Yez, I hass 2 swampertzes and a few spare mudkipz. (Also Swampertite when, Ame?!)

Sylveon: Also may I ask where you got your Trident?

Trent:  I found it in Azurine lake actually, just took a bit of scrubbing to get it not coated in algae.

Sylveon: Well that's all of our time for tonight it was pleasure talking with you now if you'll excuse me I need to get my brother Poseidon the Vaporeon to dive into Azurine Lake.

Trent: It’s been a great time, thank you.
Grenadine:  Gre-ninja!!

Sylveon used Echoed Voice!: See you round hydrophobics!
And that's it for tonight Reborn! Stay safe and keep an eye for the next exciting news of the Devolved League!

Sassy Sylveon, Over and Out!
sylveowon.png.e0e54152caadee4bbb7204a2c67567a2.png
Edited by Sassy Sylveon
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1