Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Friendship Berries and Berry Growing

GallAlex

Question

So, I'd like to EV train for good my team, but since I have battled without taking notes for the EV gained, my Pokemons obviously have random EV spreads.

My question is simple, is there any way to get as much Friendship Berries as possible that doens't require buying them in the Department Store?

I am trying to grow them but I saw no progress, and I haven't really found a guide here on the forum about Berry Growing or which Gen rules it follows. is it about steps or time?

And as always, thanks for helping!

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, GallAlex said:

So, I'd like to EV train for good my team, but since I have battled without taking notes for the EV gained, my Pokemons obviously have random EV spreads.

My question is simple, is there any way to get as much Friendship Berries as possible that doens't require buying them in the Department Store?

I am trying to grow them but I saw no progress, and I haven't really found a guide here on the forum about Berry Growing or which Gen rules it follows. is it about steps or time?

And as always, thanks for helping!

4th gen berry mechanics

Check item guide for berries and where to find them, but best bet buy a couple of each and plant them

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

4th gen berry mechanics

Check item guide for berries and where to find them, but best bet buy a couple of each and plant them

Thank you!

I already bought a couple of berries per stat and tried to plant them, but I didn't see any progress, where is the guide you are referring to?