Help Finding Music

Macose

On 7/27/2020 at 5:34 AM, Macose said:

Please help me find the Black Foxes old battle theme (pre-episode 5).

From what I understand, the battle theme is same (at least between E4 and E5). Am I missing something or did you mean Team Crescent?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Black Fox themes were indeed different between both versions, but not in the way you describe. You might be mixing up multiple themes, because I think the specific one you describe is still present in episode 5, just the way it's used might have changed.

You want to go into the Desolation -> Audio -> BGM folder and look for 'Battle - Gang'. That sounds like the one you're describing with the sirens. Episode 5 has another variant called 'Battle - Gang 2' that's probably replacing the previous, but the old theme is still present in the Episode 5 files.

Luckily I still have the old E4 files purely for music reasons, so if you can't find it, then I'll go and upload it here.

(On a side note... What I -really- want is the Episode 3 gym battle theme, which I ended up losing when my old computer broke down. There was a brief moment in time where it was changed, but it got switched back to its current theme. I was one of the few that liked the new version better. I'm not 100% sure if the theme was actually present in Episode 3, or it was something that only existed in Episode 3 beta testing. If it was the latter, no one probably has it anymore.)