Need Charizardite X for my Pokemon Y. I'm willing to trade Y stone.

EDIT: THIS TOPIC IS STILL OPEN FOR ANYONE WHO DIDN'T READ THE SUBSEQUENT POSTS. STILL LOOKING FOR CHARIZARDITE X.

Okayyy, sooo... I searched around different forums on reborn and I assume that this is the correct place to post this. If not, then I'm sorry, I tried.

Anywho: Imma copy/paste from my gamefaqs post since it is not getting any hits:

Went through the trouble to breed an adamant charmader in AS and spent BP to move tutor fire/thunder punches- all just to use in Y. Then, I found out I can't buy it from the stone emporium like I thought. Can't put megastones on GTS either. I am at a loss. Does anyone happen to be willing to trade me a Charizardite X? I am willing to trade my Charizardite Y for it.

Remember that you must be playing Pokemon X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire to make the trade.

6 minutes ago, Rendolf said:

Could you not just take the Charizardite X found in your Alpha Sapphire and trade it over to your Y? Or is the problem that you used Pokemon Bank to transfer your Charmander over which wouldn't allow you to have them holding items?

Indeed, I used pokebank to transfer him.