13 minutes ago, Darksayian said:

Want to know the location of these TMS

Ice beam

earthquake

protect

dark pulse

Toxic

sludge bomb

And if there are move tutors not relearners.

Out of those only Sludge Bomb is available. There's a woman in Cellia Sewers who asks you to collect several (5) sludge pieces. Bring them to her and she'll give you the TM for Sludge Bomb.

There are no move tutors as of now I believe.

14 minutes ago, Darksayian said:

Ye the thing is the fifth one idk how to get it i see the pokeitems lying down but i cant get there from the sewers is there another way?

Did you mean if there's more than one way in to the sewers, then yes. One entrance in South Cellia, and 3 in Central Cellia: in the market, in one of the smaller alleyways and one in the top left corner.

On 7/22/2020 at 1:14 PM, Zargerth said:

Out of those only Sludge Bomb is available. There's a woman in Cellia Sewers who asks you to collect several (5) sludge pieces. Bring them to her and she'll give you the TM for Sludge Bomb.

There are no move tutors as of now I believe.

There is a Move Reminderer in Blackview City now. He was in that Battle Tournament building and once you speak to him, he goes into one of the buildings with the triangles...I believe it was the yellow one.

2 hours ago, ProjectIceman said:

There is a Move Reminderer in Blackview City now. He was in that Battle Tournament building and once you speak to him, he goes into one of the buildings with the triangles...I believe it was the yellow one.

Correct. However, the topic creator specifically asked about Move Tutors, not Relearners - or Reminderers. Move Tutors being those who teach Draco Meteor, Blast Burn, etc, or to take an example from Reborn, the guy who teaches Pledge moves, whereas Move Relearner teaches level up and egg moves.

2 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Correct. However, the topic creator specifically asked about Move Tutors, not Relearners - or Reminderers. Move Tutors being those who teach Draco Meteor, Blast Burn, etc, or to take an example from Reborn, the guy who teaches Pledge moves, whereas Move Relearner teaches level up and egg moves.

Ahh those tutors. My mistake.

Honestly surprised there aren't any this late in the game. 

• Upvote 1