Pokémon Daybreak

Mizzy

On 8/14/2020 at 5:23 AM, Ranger Dash said:

Hey Mizzy,I found a glitch which kinda messed up the  save game.

I'm in Edgston Town before beating the first gym.

So I was going to the Edgston Woods for the second Quest "Rivalry!" But as I went into the woods a dialogue box popped up saying "Bye."

Which is odd cuz I watched HeroVoltsy's Let's Play and that didn't happen.It's rather what Danty says before leaving the woods.

Then I fought the first Bugcatcher and caught a Bulbasaur.I didn't even go to Danty and saved the game after healing at the pokemon center.(That's where the save is)

Then when I went into the woods I didn't find him.He wasn't there.which kinda makes sense judging by the dialog box pop up.

also the girl blocking the gym was gone,treating the game like I already met Dante but even the Quest in the menu was still the same after beating the gym.

So yeah I didn't save the game after that cuz that might break the save even more.

And that's about it.

1.I wasn't speeding the game while the dialog box pop up and stuff happened.

2.I downloaded the game from the mega link in the comments.(I also have problems with Mediafire, I can't download from it at all)

So Here's the save file for you:

https://mega.nz/file/L8tljASR#qTQWcIKluYhlnRpOTEYnR0XOdO8VxYB0hIS89VbKvgE

Good Luck.

Edit:

Hey.So after that I replayed the game from the start all over again.Well,from the save I had which was after getting Eevee anyway.

I played it up till that same point.Caught all the special ability pokemons all over like last time,except Speed Boost Torchic.Couldn't find em ha.

but yeah the same glitch is happening again and I'm starting to think that it has something to do with treading for that Helioptile for a Zorua at the pokemon center before beating the gym.Cuz I did went to the woods this time before treading unlike last time just to clear the forest items but didn't talk to Danty.My bad.So the glitch again started after treading.You can play the save to see what I mean cuz this save is before that glitch happening.No matter how many time I reset It's no use.

Just see if you can do something about it Cuz I'm not willing to play it from the start over again Again,specially hunting for sa pokemons.

https://mega.nz/file/vt0gACJL#fTydJGRi-2IPWr3Q8wig2uLjRkkPON6VZlMjnTbEWWU

Also I cannot for the life of me download from Mediafire Links.It just doesn't load at all or says that it's Blocked.So please include MEGA links of MANDATORY PATCH or something.

Edit2:

Okay.So I download the MANDATORY PATCH from Mediafire using Tor and my friend's VPN(The internet from that was sh*t though.Took like more then half an hour to download a 32MB file cuz the speed was like 21kp per/second ahhh)

But guess What?

Yeah...It's still happening.

So I'm just gonna Stop trying.If you can fix it then let me know.

Bye.

1) It's a tiny issue. It doesn't break anything other than Dante giving you cut, and has been fixed in the latest version. (You can't just apply the patch to an old version which is no longer supported and expect it to work)

2) I took down the mega link because its an unsupported version, and I don't have the time nor patience to spend hours uploading a new file to Mega. My wifi doesn't like Mega I suppose, so I only upload to Mediafire from now on. 

3) I'm not quite sure why Mediafire doesn't work for you but works for 10k+ others. Maybe try a VPN, different browser, Incognito?

4) Sorry for the late response. I don't usually check sites such as Rebornevo, Relic Castle since I'm quite busy, so like I've always said. The discord is the place for the fastest responses.

22 hours ago, junaid said:

Is their any chance of getting legendary pokemon before elite 4

Yes

On 8/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, BaratheonStag said:

why did you remove it?

because it caused a lot of crashes. I was fed up of people abusing it and reporting false bugs to me so I just removed it. In v1.6, the version our team is working tirelessly on to release, speed up will return alongside MKXP which is a superior engine.

• 1 month later...

How do you get froakie? I see the new regional form in some you tube videos, but I can't find it in the wild. It also doesn't appear on my Rochester Trail encounters screen. I just started the game and I really want a fire/dark greninja for my team. I will try re-downloading the link, but I'm fairly sure I did it right.

Nevermind, I patched incorrectly.

Edited by Firebird12345

• 2 years later...

The Game is great when it is being a Pokemon Game however, the creators try to implement real world concepts into the game and they fall short. One such example is Karma. The Game does not explain what KArma is and why it is there. There is no indication of what it changes in story and it actually changes some important things. The Games discord has a few people who will talk down to you for asking questions or being unable to solve puzzles as easily as they expect you to. All in all if it was made as a Pokemon Game and not try to be a Zelda game it would be amazing. The unnecessary difficult puzzles and game features such as having to sneak around are what turned me away from the game. I understand Pokemon has always had puzzles however, they should never feel as though you're playing Zelda or some other dungeon crawler just to reach a plot point in the main story. Be careful in the games discord as well again they do treat you like garbage when asking how to solve puzzles as they expect you to simply be able to do them.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not sure why this game can run in the pc of my game its likely its fault  this case is strange since I used to testing this game I am sorry if who made it were offended  again I didn't meant this as explained it may be th device being incapable  since before the recent updates I could play it I hope you can forgive me