The daycare man.

Good day, everyone. I don't if this topic really suits the theme here, but anyway as you can see title, it's about the daycare man, because I kind of have a problem with him. Why you ask, well because I don't know when he's gonna give me an egg, because doesn't move a muscle to show sign that he has an egg to give me and I don't know when to save before I get the egg. Same problem with the lady in Grand Dream City. Do I need to go inside the daycare and talk to the counter to know if they have an egg to give me? Who knows, but it be good have some advice. May you have a good day.

Edit: By the way, don't mind the topic, I couldn't click on Pokemon Rejuvenation topic for some reason. Or I am just dumb.

Edited by Wolf5002

Try talking to the man he wont give you the egg if your party is full / he will send it to your pc 

If you talk to the daycare woman she will tell you to meet her husband (man with your egg) (considering 2 of your pokemon made an egg

On 7/11/2020 at 3:18 PM, Mytic27 said:

Try talking to the man he wont give you the egg if your party is full / he will send it to your pc 

If you talk to the daycare woman she will tell you to meet her husband (man with your egg) (considering 2 of your pokemon made an egg

I thought so. Sorry if I didn't solve my problem on my own. May you have a good day. Also sorry.