how 2 find OneBird

Xtrack

1 hour ago, Xtrack said:

How in the world do you get Articuno? 

Spoiler

You'll need the Frozen Orb from the most recent ranger quest. Surf in Silver Rise, you'll come across a cave with an Articuno statue. Surf down that river, and there will be a cave entrance. Just go up that path, and there'll be an event to catch Articuno.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, riddlemeree said:
  Hide contents

You'll need the Frozen Orb from the most recent ranger quest. Surf in Silver Rise, you'll come across a cave with an Articuno statue. Surf down that river, and there will be a cave entrance. Just go up that path, and there'll be an event to catch Articuno.

Where the the latest ranger quest?

1 hour ago, RebornHu said:

Where the the latest ranger quest?

Spoiler

If you've completed the main story, In Cellia North there is a Ranger's base to the North East and a Teal Panther base in the South East. Someone in the ranger base will ask about needing to find a leader. You can then go back down to the Teal Panther Base and talk to the NPC named 'Clarke.' From there you can continue the sidequest. 

Edited by Junior
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Junior said:
  Hide contents

If you've completed the main story, In Cellia North there is a Ranger's base to the North East and a Teal Panther base in the South East. Someone in the ranger base will ask about needing to find a leader. You can then go back down to the Teal Panther Base and talk to the NPC named 'Clarke.' From there you can continue the sidequest. 

Spoiler

I have already done that and i came to a point where elliot is missing but i dont get anything

17 minutes ago, RebornHu said:
  Hide contents

I have already done that and i came to a point where elliot is missing but i dont get anything

Spoiler

Did you talk to Aderyn in the clearing? When you battle her and defeat her, you should have gotten Majira's third key as well as the frozen orb needed to capture Articuno. 

21 minutes ago, Junior said:
  Hide contents

Did you talk to Aderyn in the clearing? When you battle her and defeat her, you should have gotten Majira's third key as well as the frozen orb needed to capture Articuno. 

Spoiler

I didnt oops ty