New to the forums

Pnut

Ok so I must say the game is really done with a good story to go with it. Also this game is the first game that I have ever ran into 3 shiny Pokemon. I like them too but is is normal to find so many of them? I'm not complaining just wondering if its me or if it has occurred to other people as well. Let me know and as far as the game goes keep up the good work that has been put into the game.

What Lunar means..................................................RUN BEFORE AME GETS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!

In all seriousness, WELCOME :D I am Shushup/ZoroarkMS! If you need any help, feel free to ask anyone here! NEED TO FIND SUM POKEMANS?! GO HERE!!!! http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4737 BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome~ I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, everybody does. There's nothing to be afraid of. Ame is only concerned about our well-being. She is only looking out for and protecting us. Ignore the warnings, they were written by misguided miscreants who shall be punished accordingly.

Edited by Acquiescence

Sup? ^_^ Welcome to the site, man! About the game... yeah man, it's awesome as finuuuck! (bad joke I know...) ...And about SHE/HER/AME... don't worry, she isn't the kind of person that would make people her slaves or anything like that ;D, she's a bit unnerving but that's all ^_^. jk pls don't kill me if you read dis ;_;