Helloooo Rebornians!
Tonight we have the coolest guest possible for our Gym Leader Interview:
Ice-Type Leader Cecilia and her Glaceon, Khione!
Spoiler

SassySylveon.png.f50e8a1734ef9ea4f62aa182c37fef87.png
Sylveon: It's great to have you two here, welcome!

CeciliaGlaceon.png.fec23d8aba465aec0a1d2cfdb5048a30.png
Cecilia: Hi, Sylveon! Khione and I are really happy to see you.
Khione smiles

Sylveon: Oow thank you! Before we start just a quick question of mine: how do you keep your Pokémon's looks like that? Khione's fur is just drop dead gorgeous ~

Cecilia: Aww, no problem! Khione and I are going to the Salon de Glamazonia in the South Obsidia Ward almost everyday to get her fur done.

Sylveon: Ooh good to know! I might drop by myself one of these days hehe

Cecilia: I can only recommend it!
Khione nods

Sylveon: Worst case I can always chat with Khione a bit ~
 Now for the serious part!
I can tell both of you are very close! How did you meet, and how did you end up as a Gym Leader team?

Cecilia: I met Khione when she was still a cute little eevee. I got her from my father for my tenth birthday as gift.
We often trained in the the Silver Forest next to my hometown. One day she evolved into an Glaceon during our training.
We took part on many tournaments in Ayrith before we went to the Reborn Region. After I got accepted as the Ice Gym Leader here, we also travelled through Alola, Galar, Johto and Sinnoh.

Sylveon: Wow, so you girls have been all around the world uh? What is your favourite place from all those travels?

Cecilia: Yeah, we absolutely love to travel around the world! My favourite place has to be Snowpoint City in Sinnoh. The Snowpoint Temple in the city and the Acuity Lakefront on Route 217 were just stunning. But I also loved Mount Lanakila in Alola a lot.

Sylveon: Hehe I got to write these down on my travel list too ~

Cecilia: Absolutely!

Sylveon: Do you have any hobbies besides battling?

Cecilia: Oh, yes of course! I really like singing, ice skating and exploring.
I also go shopping a lot. Probably more than i should. laughs

Sylveon: Hehe everyone has some kind of guilty pleasure right?

Cecilia: Yep, that's true.

Sylveon: Do you sing for the public somewhere in Reborn?

Cecilia: Yeah, I'm performing every saturday in the nightclub.

Sylveon: Lucky for the Ace Members! Now the chalengers have one more reason to try and beat the League hehe
What is your favourite kind of music, by the way?

Cecilia: My musical taste is actually very diverse. Sometimes I listen to rock music and sometimes to pop music. I prefer to sing fast songs tho.
Which music style do u prefer, Sylveon?

Sylveon: Uhmn I've been on a jazzy mood lately, though it changes a lot haha

Cecilia: That's pretty cool
My dad likes jazz a lot.

Sylveon: Oooh that's nice! Do you keep in touch with your family? What do they think of you being a Gym Leader?

Cecilia: I make regular calls to my father. He's very proud of me.

Sylveon: Oow that's sweet!
Now on to the technical stuff: 
What should challengers expect when facing you, field and battle style wise?(editado)

Cecilia: I usually use hyper offensive teams and my favourite field has to be the Inverse Field. 
I also use the Underwater and Icy Field a lot, but I try out many other fields too.
Battling Challengers in the New Mirror Arena will be fun.

Sylveon: Hehe sounds like fast and furious battling!

Cecilia: For sure! Ice Types are beautiful, but they're also strong in battle. Challengers shouldn't underestimate them!

Sylveon: Now a lightning round of viewer questions! Fellow Gym Leader Node asks:
What is your favourite place in Reborn?

Cecilia: My favourite place in the Reborn Region is Route 4. I just love snowy envoirements.

Sylveon: Also from Node:
If you had to pick one book to bring to a desert island, which one would it be?

Cecilia: Umm, that's a tough question. I didn't really read many books in my free time so I guess I would pick a cook book.

Sylveon: From our viewer and fellow Gym Leader Autumn:
"If you were an E4, what would your theme be?"

Cecilia: Another tough question. My theme would be "Non-Ice mons that live in snowy envoirements".
So I would use Empoleon.

Sylveon: From Node:
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour favourite move aaand to close it off, what do you think about the Devolved League in general?

Cecilia: My favourite ice cream flavour is blue moon. I really love the Devolved League. It's such a nice place with many cool people!

Sylveon: Last one from our viewer Hope:
What pokemon would you say personifies the ice-type perfectly?

Cecilia: That would be Alolan Ninetales. It's just as beautiful as the ice type itself.(editado)

Sylveon: Fantastic! Would you like to make any final comments before we wrap up for the night?

Cecilia: Stay cool people and Sylvie! I had a lot of fun during the interview! Thank you for having me and thank you to my fellow league people for their questions.
I hope we see each other again soon, Sylvie!

Sylvie: Aaaw the feeling is mutual, it was a lovely interview ~
Thank you very much and see you in the Gym arena!

That's it for tonight folks, I hope you enjoyed it! See you around with the hottest news of the Reborn Devolved League! 
Sassy Sylveon, over and out!
Edited by Sassy Sylveon
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3