the A key isn't responding

so I'm on the puzzle in the pyramid where you switch between ren, aelita and the main character, and all of a sudden the A key isn't working. everything else responds fine but the A key just doesn't do anything, and now I'm softlocked in the pyramid. I've already redownloaded the game, restarted my computer, etc. and nothing's worked so far. anyone have any idea what's going on? 

Game.rxdata

Edited by throwaway1234567
adding save file

You can always try restarting the game in f12, or going back a couple saves (game saves -> pokemon rejuvenation -> make a copy of your current save, put it somewhere safe, and change the next one up to game.rxdata) 

If that doesn't work, I'm pretty sure this is a bug on 12.1 and before. If that's the case, update to 12.2 and you should be able to progress. 

3 hours ago, Sin! said:

You can always try restarting the game in f12, or going back a couple saves (game saves -> pokemon rejuvenation -> make a copy of your current save, put it somewhere safe, and change the next one up to game.rxdata) 

If that doesn't work, I'm pretty sure this is a bug on 12.1 and before. If that's the case, update to 12.2 and you should be able to progress. 

changing the save files worked, thanks 🙂

• Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 8:38 AM, Static_Mags said:

how did you change the saves files as I only have one save?

you usually have "old saves" in the Saved games folder of your windows User
(c:/Users/[UserName]/Saved Games/ Pokemon rejuvenation)
you should just delete Game.rxdata and rename one of the other saved games that way.
The folder should look like this:

Spoiler

image.png.951d50941ab1a30028b246732a148d2d.png

you would be looking for the "game - XXXXX - YourName - XXXX" files and change the name of one to only "game"