Need a growlithe for breeding - and a spare poipole

K-e-N

Ok hi guys i just wanted ask if any of you have a spare growlithe or an arcanine (male) because I really want a shroomish , togepi , or an axew for my team it's a 1/18 shot but i'll take it if you guys want anything in return i'll try and return the favor  

Also If any of you have a spare poipole which I can have will be greatly appreciated 

Edited by K-e-N
Requiem for a dream team

7 hours ago, K-e-N said:

Ok hi guys i just wanted ask if any of you have a spare growlithe or an arcanine (male) because I really want a shroomish , togepi , or an axew for my team it's a 1/18 shot but i'll take it if you guys want anything in return i'll try and return the favor  

Also If any of you have a spare poipole which I can have will be greatly appreciated 

I have the arcanine u need but not poipole

7 hours ago, K-e-N said:

I can just trade you the three you want - Axew, Togepi and Shroomish

Growlithe too, if you still need it

no Poipole though

Oh hell yeah this community is awesome I would like the growlithe only. Togepi would be too much to ask for. Anyways I am online rn what's your username 

2 hours ago, K-e-N said:

Oh hell yeah this community is awesome I would like the growlithe only. Togepi would be too much to ask for. Anyways I am online rn what's your username 

I totally dont mind giving you both, i breed for fun - sorry for the late response for some reason im not getting notifications

54 minutes ago, Broken Elegance said:

I totally dont mind giving you both, i breed for fun - sorry for the late response for some reason im not getting notifications

It's alright and it's totally awesome that you guys help each other oh and when will you be next online so we can trade

Just now, Broken Elegance said:

yup he's male

take your pick of the other pokemon i brought, or even all of them i dont mind, i can breed more

Oh you are too generous 😅😅😆