Had some issue

ryan3129

Hi, i downloaded the mod packs and even followed the tutorial on how to install it, but even after i had moved the folder into the Reborn "Data" folder, i on the game and checked there is no weather control or any of the pokemon types/stats icons. Can you help me? 😄

1 hour ago, ryan3129 said:

Hi, i downloaded the mod packs and even followed the tutorial on how to install it, but even after i had moved the folder into the Reborn "Data" folder, i on the game and checked there is no weather control or any of the pokemon types/stats icons. Can you help me? 😄

What Operating System and what version of the game?
18.3 changed how things are run so a lot of the mods don't work with some systems in particular

2 hours ago, ryan3129 said:

Im using Windows 10 with 64 bit operating system, and yes im playing the latest version of reborn, 18.3 😄

If u swap to the other launcher I think they should run but it gives up the super smooth reborn , but it's still a lot smoother then 18.2
18.2 they for sure work though

7 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Windows has 2 versions game-Z and regular bone, regular one it should still run the mods

I am using the regular one tho haha, its okay i will just have to deal with the weather xD btw are there like things such as the golden items that helps to replace HM moves, coz i know rejuvenation have them, but im nt too sure on reborn xD

8 hours ago, ryan3129 said:

I am using the regular one tho haha, its okay i will just have to deal with the weather xD btw are there like things such as the golden items that helps to replace HM moves, coz i know rejuvenation have them, but im nt too sure on reborn xD

No, currently just the tmx mod