Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Igglybuff quest?

mzdinger

Question

Hey guys, trying to do the igglybuff quest. In terms of progression I've just beaten Serra.

I'm fairly certain I did some sort of trigger for this quest earlier on in Peridot, now all I see is the woman freaking out in her house with an Igglybuff by her, telling me to leave because the muggers will come back.

However, I check the house where the Team Meteor people are supposed to be, both during day and night, and I can't find them.

I'm on episode 18.3 beta btw.

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, mzdinger said:

Hey guys, trying to do the igglybuff quest. In terms of progression I've just beaten Serra.

I'm fairly certain I did some sort of trigger for this quest earlier on in Peridot, now all I see is the woman freaking out in her house with an Igglybuff by her, telling me to leave because the muggers will come back.

However, I check the house where the Team Meteor people are supposed to be, both during day and night, and I can't find them.

I'm on episode 18.3 beta btw.

They only appear at night