Celestial greetings to everyone! I wish to introduce myself.

TakenPony

Good day everyone. I´m obviously new to this site/forum, but after downloading the game, i felt like i would want to be a part of the community.

One thing that should be fairly obvious about me, is that i am a brony. I would like it, if the possible replies to this post wouldn´t include "death threaths/exessive hatered" or "insults/namecalling" etc. Also, i´m pretty sure, that if the possible replies to this post would be at least somewhat civil, i will be able to continue being a member as well.

Since i am now a member, i also feel like being as open to everyone as possible (but still keep some info to myself). I would be happy to answer to anyone, if they have questions about me.

My hobbies include: Watching and reading anime/manga, playing videogames, cycling, reading sci-fi/fantasy books and travelling abroad.

Have a nice day and be well, everyone.

~TakenPony

Heya, welcome to the community =) I can respect you for being a brony even if I'm not, but there are some members who are and they'll probably be happy to welcome you. Enjoy your time here~

Welcome to Reborn, a magical land full of mystical creatures, quests, and Pokemon fans who get waaaay too angry when you oppose their opinion(s) even slightly. *shot*

In all seriousness though, everyone here is actually really awesome (*cough* DEBATABLE *cough*), and I'm sure you will be too! <;3

Now, please, dispose of all food, beverages, and sanity before entering the stadium, BECAUSE WE WANT YOU TO BUY OUR CRAPPY BALL PARK CONSUMABLES INSTEAD SO WE CAN GET EVEN MORE MONEY!!!

i don't even really like Base Ball... D;>

Also, yes, I am aware I'm a complete psychopath with absolutely no sense of proper behavior. The community has made that very clear to me...

Welcome to Reborn, enjoy your stay friend. <:D

On a scale of 1-10, how do you think my comedic greeting went?

Welcome to Reborn~

Also you won't have to worry about things like death threats here~ The moment someone does that, they're sent away for rehabilitation.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here~

• Administrators

Welcome to Reborn~

Also you won't have to worry about things like death threats here~ The moment someone does that, they're sent away for rehabilitation.

Anyways, enjoy your stay here~

Rehab or a swift execution...

Err, that is, welcome!