Lost my save

UnicornJesus

Hey guys. Just reintroducing, I started playing Pokémon Reborn about, 2-3 years ago, I think? But just joined the forum about 1-2 years max. And I recently thought "Hey, I liked it so much, let's go play some more, maybe a new episode came out meanwhile". So, apparently, E18 came out a lot of time ago, and I didn't even know, so I'm super hyped. Thing is, my save file was on my laptop which suffered a sudden death on its hard disk, and doesn't even load. And now I'm legit sad. I dunno, I guess I just wanted to share xD.

If, by chance, anyone out there who reads this happens to have my file (I think I shared it once because of a bug), even if it's a very old save, please let me know, I would really like to have some work back, because I put many many hours into enjoying, apreciating, and growing at this game, completing the whole story (the one that was available) and almost the whole Pokédex. I dunno, I'm just kinda sad. If you read this far, thanks, and hope you have a nice evening ^^. If anyone has any suggestion or solution that might work, thanks in advance, and please let me know.

Hey, welcome back. Have you looked under the "My Attachments" tab? If you click on your username in the upper right corner of the screen, a dropdown should appear that has "profile" and then "my attachments". Maybe you can find it there? 

8 minutes ago, UnicornJesus said:

Hey guys. Just reintroducing, I started playing Pokémon Reborn about, 2-3 years ago, I think? But just joined the forum about 1-2 years max. And I recently thought "Hey, I liked it so much, let's go play some more, maybe a new episode came out meanwhile". So, apparently, E18 came out a lot of time ago, and I didn't even know, so I'm super hyped. Thing is, my save file was on my laptop which suffered a sudden death on its hard disk, and doesn't even load. And now I'm legit sad. I dunno, I guess I just wanted to share xD.

If, by chance, anyone out there who reads this happens to have my file (I think I shared it once because of a bug), even if it's a very old save, please let me know, I would really like to have some work back, because I put many many hours into enjoying, apreciating, and growing at this game, completing the whole story (the one that was available) and almost the whole Pokédex. I dunno, I'm just kinda sad. If you read this far, thanks, and hope you have a nice evening ^^. If anyone has any suggestion or solution that might work, thanks in advance, and please let me know.

Tbh its better to start out again now since the relationship value system is in now and newer changes in the game

you might be able to go backwards in your activity to find the post you did for that save though

1 minute ago, keyblade336 said:

Tbh its better to start out again now since the relationship value system is in now and newer changes in the game

you might be able to go backwards in your activity to find the post you did for that save though

Well, since I had so much fun and really enjoyed the story, I might just do it all over again. But I really liked my PvP monsters...

9 hours ago, Dante52 said:

Hey, welcome back. Have you looked under the "My Attachments" tab? If you click on your username in the upper right corner of the screen, a dropdown should appear that has "profile" and then "my attachments". Maybe you can find it there? 

You. Sir. Are. A. Lifesaver. Someone in a similar situation asked for a game save file to play, and I gave mine. That was actually a quite recent backup, and I'm very happy to have my file back. Thank you so much dude 🙂 

10 hours ago, UnicornJesus said:

You. Sir. Are. A. Lifesaver. Someone in a similar situation asked for a game save file to play, and I gave mine. That was actually a quite recent backup, and I'm very happy to have my file back. Thank you so much dude 🙂 

Glad it was still there and you could be reunited with your 'Mons! No problem, have fun playing!