Demoralized.

Magus543

Well it's no secret the world is in crisis, and life has been disrupted. A few days before forced quarantine, i was having a couple of bad days, screwed up exams i should have easily been able to pass because of my own carelessness, i accidentally insulted a couple of friends to the point that we weren't on speaking terms. i embarrassed myself on a public speaking competition at my college by forgetting my arguments due to stage fright(which i entered to try to get past it.) among others things. But enough of this train wreck, this quarantine and the crisis among my own screw ups have left me lacking the will to finish some important work. In fact, i'm terrified to do my work, it's utterly bizarre. To make matters worse, the very friends i argued with have caught the virus, i feel so bad accidentally pissing them off, i'm well known at my social circles for being an eccentric weirdo loner so the fact i even have friends in my first year of college is quite a feat, i'm terrified for them but i'm too scared to talk to them because we left on bad terms. 

So right now, i've lacking the will to do work, my self confidence has been crushed again, i'm home alone, and am worried about my friends who despise me. 

Just now, Starry Knight said:

I would try and reach out regardless to them, they may not respond but atleast put some effort into repairing the bridge

Problem is communication has been pretty bad during quarantine and it's hard to get a hold of them while they are at the hospitals.  I've tried to send care packages to their families to support them in this time of need, but i'm still worried about them in general. I could live with them hating me, as long as they live. 

1 minute ago, Magus543 said:

Problem is communication has been pretty bad during quarantine and it's hard to get a hold of them while they are at the hospitals.  I've tried to send care packages to their families to support them in this time of need, but i'm still worried about them in general. I could live with them hating me, as long as they live. 

I know communication is hard
honestly with the care packages that's a good way to start maybe put a note in one of them?

3 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I know communication is hard
honestly with the care packages that's a good way to start maybe put a note in one of them?

I guess the more prudent option is wait and hope they get well and smooth things over. Though a note is a pretty good idea thanks.