Screen Recorder Help

Bunni Blair

I was thinking about making my Reborn fanfic a storyrun of the game, and recording the battles. Since I can't write fight scenes for the life of me. The only thing is I need a screen recorder. So I was wanting to know what is the best one to use. What one do you guys use?

I'm sorry, if I posted this topic in the wrong place.

Edited by Lady Taria

My computer can't handle OBS for some reason. It keeps on saying encoder overload, I tried messing with the settings and nothing worked. So I was wanting to uninstall it and try the other two you suggested to me. But I can't, every time I try to uninstall it, it crashes and says this:

image.png.17cd7c3d42c7d5bdb1aa2c0797400774.png

I don't know if anyone knows how to fix this - but if you do, the help will be very appreciated. ❤️

19 hours ago, Vinnie said:

Have you tried the older version of OBS? It's kind of hard to find, but I found that I don't really like using the newer release. 

Actually, no I haven't. x-x

Do you remember what version it is by any chance? Maybe that will help me find it easier.

Edited by Lady Taria
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Lady Taria said:

Actually, no I haven't. x-x

Do you remember what version it is by any chance? Maybe that will help me find it easier.

I believe it was called either OBS Classic or just going off what mine says, it'd be vo.659b. Hopefully that helps. 

I really never liked the updates to it, so I just never updated. 

• Thanks 1